Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The one bit of good news is we get Derrick Barnes back after he was suspended for the first half. 

He was all over the field last week.  Nebraska didn't really do anything that great in the 1st half except let PU beat themselves, so it wouldn't surprise me if you guys get back in this one.

40 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

How do you take that long to get that punt off?  All you need to do is punt it 30 yards.  Inexcusable to get that blocked.

During the Bill Lynch years, we had a running thread on one of our boards called "Things you can do in the time it takes our punter to punt." 

I'm not sure if it was the same poor kid who literally had two Bowling Green players take the ball off his foot and return it for a touchdown or not. 

12 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

First time I have watched PU play this season and they look pathetic. Their defense looks like they have checked out mentally. Hope that continues next week.

They’ve gotten worse every week. Sounds like there’s some chatter about players not buying into Diaco which sucks. Hopefully he’s gone after the year. 

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They’ve gotten worse every week. Sounds like there’s some chatter about players not buying into Diaco which sucks. Hopefully he’s gone after the year. 

He never should have been hired in the first place.  If he doesn't get fired in the offseason, Brohm could be in for a world of trouble next season.

Archived