Texas Game Thread

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I feel like 1 or 2 people will transfer after this year depending on this season

Yes this is bad and no surprise that you are jumping ship.  We played very well yesterday but came out today and played horrible.  Let see how this teams comes out the next few games before we make a judgement on this team

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BassmanIU said:

Anyone else notice an attitude from TJD?  He appeared to have some tense exchanges with TG in yesterday's game about getting him the ball on breaks.  Had another exchange with TG again today.  Perception of a bad attitude or he just DGAF.

I think he’s getting frustrated with his misses. I just don’t know if he’s blaming himself or teammates.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yes this is bad and no surprise that you are jumping ship.  We played very well yesterday but came out today and played horrible.  Let see how this teams comes out the next few games before we make a judgement on this team

I don't care how we play mid majors and terrible teams.  How do we compete with good to elite programs is how i measure our program year to year

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

It’s year 4 how much longer do we have to wait? 

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

So I know this won't be popular, BUT... everyone likes to say that recruiting numbers don't matter.  If you take TJD out, this is how 247 recruiting ranked our starters coming in:

RP  135

Franklin 151

Race 134

Al 230

I still say talent matters.  

Romeo..

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Or we are all overreacting since this team is very young 

No.  Sorry.  That excuse does not fly anymore.  For the past 3 years it was always "well Archie's guys are not here, we can't judge until 4 years."  We are at that point.  There is only one guy on this team that Miller inherited and he is one of the better players on the team.

No more excuses.  Win or else.

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

TJD looking like he’s coming back next year based on an extremely small sample size. I hate the he’s not playing through contact and hoping for a foul.

I never have understood the NBA hype with him. Unless he just has no interest in playing more than 2 seasons in college, he'll be here as a junior. It's kind of ridiculous how our fans have over-hyped him and how we have tunnel-vision when it comes to potential NBA draft picks. 

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

No.  Sorry.  That excuse does not fly anymore.  For the past 3 years it was always "well Archie's guys are not here, we can't judge until 4 years."  We are at that point.  There is only one guy on this team that Miller inherited and he is one of the better players on the team.

No more excuses.  Win or else.

Gotta wait one more year for some. 

Archived