Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

He feed the beer to his ass.  I have heard some crazy college kids do it to get drunk quicker but in this case he volunteered for his pledge class to do it.

Wow.   I'm old.  We use to just drink it.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

We also need to setup a poll to determine who is "The Truest Fan" on HSN. I'm pretty sure that I am but I wanna give everyone a chance.

i feel like Scott has done a pretty good job over the last few years on judging which of us are fans.  i am so bummed i can't find the old picture from this site that said "Rejected by Scott!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My kid that’s a freshman has a friend pledging at a frat where they made him drink a beer from his ass this year.  I can only imagine what Leal and Galloway are doing in their spare time.

And here is why the new prez wants greek life at IU gone by 2030.

• Like 1

My kid that’s a freshman has a friend pledging at a frat where they made him drink a beer from his ass this year.  I can only imagine what Leal and Galloway are doing in their spare time.

For what it’s worth, saw this on XTwitter the other day (and by the way, this is good account to follow):

IMG_5791.thumb.jpeg.dff9cb88060fad64ba217084247976b8.jpeg

Edited by MrsStoller
Added screenshot; couldn’t get link to work properly 🫣

5 minutes ago, JJack said:

Wow.   I'm old.  We use to just drink it.  

6 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Let it be known that the best way to return a Hoosier Sports Nation thread to civility is a good ole' fashioned conversation about chugging beer through one's a$$. 

"Please.... back in my day we'd take shots of fireball through our asses!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Oh man.. that is f'ed up how hypocritical it is for DD to say all of that lol 

Dakich is the pony boy for "arrogance without achievement"

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Let's not forget that just a few days before that speech the heavy rumor was that Leal and Galloway were transferring or 'retiring' as soon as the season was over.

So, yeah, if the 17,000 people in attendance had been questioning his loyalty to Woodson and IU, he should be given a little leeway when he's trying to set the record straight.

Maybe, 'there's a reason you're not coaches' wasnt the best thing to say.  But, how many of those fans had spend the week spreading false rumors about Leal?

He has a voice, used it, and IU fans have to take it if they are giving it out.  And, boy have we been giving it out lately.  And, as we have seen with Leal and Galloway, not everything we're dishing out is fair.

Agree all day...and I still can't believe people are dissecting these words 2 days later. I get it for Dakich. He and his plebs get off the cynicism being wisdom crowd butLord.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i feel like Scott has done a pretty good job over the last few years on judging which of us are fans.  i am so bummed i can't find the old picture from this site that said "Rejected by Scott!"

Why are you so obsessed with me, it is truly creepy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Oh man.. that is f'ed up how hypocritical it is for DD to say all of that lol 

I keep googling "DD", "Two Ds" and "double D" to figure out who you all are talking about and now I'm in trouble at work for looking at inappropriate content.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5