Big Ten 2021-2022

I think Michigan is one of the worst possible matchups we could draw in the Big 10 Tourney...

The have size in Dickinson and Diabate, shooters in Houstan and Brooks, and to be honest, we were never in the game we played them at home...

Sure, they're 4-4 in their last 8, but look at the 4 losses...Ohio State, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa...

Wisconsin has clinched at least a tie for the regular season, but if they want an outright title, they'd better not overlook Nebraska. They've won 2 in a row on the road, and Hoiberg has them playing much better than they were the 2 times we faced them. Alonzo Verge has been playing a much better PG (although he still looks for his own a little too much) and I think out of all the players in the Big 10, Bryce McGowans is the best pro prospect...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think Michigan is one of the worst possible matchups we could draw in the Big 10 Tourney...

The have size in Dickinson and Diabate, shooters in Houstan and Brooks, and to be honest, we were never in the game we played them at home...

Sure, they're 4-4 in their last 8, but look at the 4 losses...Ohio State, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa...

Wisconsin has clinched at least a tie for the regular season, but if they want an outright title, they'd better not overlook Nebraska. They've won 2 in a row on the road, and Hoiberg has them playing much better than they were the 2 times we faced them. Alonzo Verge has been playing a much better PG (although he still looks for his own a little too much) and I think out of all the players in the Big 10, Bryce McGowans is the best pro prospect...

Is it a pretty much lock we play Michigan?

Michigan-OSU is a good one so far...

Every time I see EJ Liddell play (listed at 6'7) I think "plays bigger." Matched up on 6'11 freshman Mousa Diabate today, and so far it's a standoff...

Also, Liddell DID participate in Senior Day activities, so I don't expect to see him back next year...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Can he come back next year or is this his last rodeo?

I think he's done after this one. He didn't actually play last year, but that still counts as his covid year. He has had 4 full years of college basketball, plus his freshman year that counted as a medical redshirt despite him playing some and plus last year he didn't play at all. 

• Like 1