Big Ten 2021-2022

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

It's just getting beyond frustrating. 9-2 fouls this half alone and that ejection was absolute BS. No clue how or why Sconny has earned this treatment. 

I am not watching this game because I am watching the MVC final. So who got ejected from Neb.

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's just getting beyond frustrating. 9-2 fouls this half alone and that ejection was absolute BS. No clue how or why Sconny has earned this treatment. 

The tech called for the kid looking at the ref was worse then the F2 call.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am not watching this game because I am watching the MVC final. So who got ejected from Neb.

Trey McGowan, Neb. best player. Ref got the call at the half to not let UW lose. 9 fouls called on Neb. in the first 5 mins of the 2nd half..

Edited by Indykev

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

The tech called for the kid looking at the ref was worse then the F2 call.

Trey McGowan, Neb. best player. Ref got the call at the half to not let UW lose. 9 fouls called on Neb. in the first 5 mins of the 2nd half..

Just turned on the game and it looks like it was the older McGowan that hit Davis and was ejected.  Also heard that Davis is out for the game with a lower body injury.

• Like 1

At the end of the MSU game they were taking out their seniors so it looks like they will lose a lot next year.  For some reason I felt that Brown and Bingham would come back.  Also they have Hauser who they will lose as well   I have seen some mock drafts have Christie in the first round but would be surprised if he was leave this year.

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

At the end of the MSU game they were taking out their seniors so it looks like they will lose a lot next year.  For some reason I felt that Brown and Bingham would come back.  Also they have Hauser who they will lose as well   I have seen some mock drafts have Christie in the first round but would be surprised if he was leave this year.

This wasn't a good Sparty team this year.  They better have help on the way.