Big Ten 2021-2022

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe it happens more often than I think but I noticed Purdue shot 60% from Field/3...but 45% from FT line. I know they were horrible at FT line vs us. 

Just seemed strange to me is all. Maybe with crowds back they get a bit nervous at line again. 

That’s a fair point but I think it’s just a random funk right now. We shot 81% from the line at Illinois which was a hostile environment only a week ago. And Iowa was pretty quiet last night (think I saw they had like 3,500 tickets available which is pretty crazy). Tre is really the only guy that I have long-term concerns with from the line. Just have to snap out of the funk haha. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Northwestern plays hard. They are not going to be an easy W in Evanston. Seems like they are in most games but just can’t get over the hump at the end of games 

I think our perimeter D will be just fine. Didn't see anything when I was watching that would make TJD or Race lose sleep....but the road is the road.