Big Ten 2021-2022

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Smh. You're splitting hairs. Collins can coach. 

"Meh" is an elitist view of things. Not being to a F4 in however long Painter has been at Purdue is what I would call "meh". 

I never said he couldn't...

But Ryan Young is a banger, like Edey...and he's about 20-25 lbs heavier than Nance...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Smh. You're splitting hairs. Collins can coach. 

"Meh" is an elitist view of things. Not being to a F4 in however long Painter has been at Purdue is what I would call "meh". 

Wasn’t being elitist at all. Just don’t think he’s a great coach is all. His NW winning percentage is actually worse than Bill Carmody’s. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

Looking at some of the schedules and upcoming games for teams. I think Our realistic ceiling is 13-7, basement at 10-10. That gives us losses at Purdue msu and the suckeyes and hold serve at home and win at northwestern and Minnesota. Would be very happy with that.

Iowa sitting at 4-5 in the big has 9 of 11 games left against unranked teams. 

osu, Illinois, Wisconsin all have 3 against ranked teams plus us .

We have 5 ranked games.

msu and Purdue 4 plus us.

Still a lot left to be shaken out for sure and lots of opportunity out there. 

I would also add Rutgers has 6 ranked games plus us. At 12-8 overall they are gonna need to pull off some upsets I think to make tourney.

At this point for end of year I would say big ten gets Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Purdue, Msu, Osu, and Wisconsin safely in. 

Rutgers may have a shot and if Michigan goes on a run, but based on  schedules I don’t see that happening. Michigan has Purdue 2x, osu 2x , and Wisconsin and Illini as well.

Not that  anyone cares but kind of my mid season break down. Was looking at things this morning for how Indiana schedule compares to the others around us in the standings. 

• Like 6