2024 C Derik Queen Commits to Maryland

OGIUAndy

1 hour ago, iuswingman said:

Guessing Queen is probably a long shot now that Fland went elsewhere.  Can't put the band back together so to speak.

I doubt the Fland commitment has much to do with Queen's decision. I would think that McNeely would have more of the impact on his decision but still don't think we get him.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I doubt the Fland commitment has much to do with Queen's decision. I would think that McNeely would have more of the impact on his decision but still don't think we get him.

I personally think we end up 3rd with queen. I think it’s Maryland, Houston,us. I’ve never felt he was truly considering ever picking us over the other two just because of one friend 

Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

I personally think we end up 3rd with queen. I think it’s Maryland, Houston,us. I’ve never felt he was truly considering ever picking us over the other two just because of one friend 

A couple of weeks ago I predicted the 3 players and had Queen going to Houston. I had the other two to IU

• Like 1