2024 C Derik Queen Commits to Maryland

OGIUAndy

4 minutes ago, labeck81 said:

Sounds like Houston might be out and decision is Friday...

I pulled this out of Zagoria article and he RT'd as confirmation.

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 11.08.32 AM.png

Here's the article with the quote for anyone else who wants to read it: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamzagoria/2023/10/25/no-1-high-school-recruit-cooper-flagg-expected-to-announce-this-week/?sh=483218747b1f.

Sounds like the quote is from Montverde's coach, so seems legit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kdug said:

Here's the article with the quote for anyone else who wants to read it: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamzagoria/2023/10/25/no-1-high-school-recruit-cooper-flagg-expected-to-announce-this-week/?sh=483218747b1f.

Sounds like the quote is from Montverde's coach, so seems legit.

Thanks. I work in sports digital media and am still horrendous at linking things on message boards 🤣

Edited by labeck81
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had kind of assumed this was going to be Maryland, but the Trilly tweet has me intrigued.

If it's really down to us and Maryland.. Why would a kid choose to play for Willard over Woodson? Also, the NIL opportunities at IU definitely outweigh Maryland.

I think we have a better chance than originally thought. Would be an awesome get and makes portal season a lot less stressful knowing we already have two 5 stars coming in. Come on down DQ!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KDB said:

I had kind of assumed this was going to be Maryland, but the Trilly tweet has me intrigued.

If it's really down to us and Maryland.. Why would a kid choose to play for Willard over Woodson? Also, the NIL opportunities at IU definitely outweigh Maryland.

I think we have a better chance than originally thought. Would be an awesome get and makes portal season a lot less stressful knowing we already have two 5 stars coming in. Come on down DQ!

Only reason I could see a Maryland pick is because he's from Baltimore. Could be he wants to come home and play in front of family and friends.  

Everything else we are the better choice.  🙂🙂🙂

Go Hoosiers!!!