'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know we focus on IU and their short comings but most other teams have some of the same problems.

Let’s not compare ourselves to “other teams” and Iowa. We’re IU! The home of Robert Montgomery Knight…!

The home of 5 NCAA championships…and as you claimed the other day, you and your age group helped bring home 3 of those banners! Hell, they may need create a banner for you. You of all should know that we’re not “other teams.” I’m disappointed. This is IU. 

We’re home to the #10 spot on the all-time wins list! 

We shouldn’t feel better about our lousy play because a Mississippi State or a Texas AM or a Iowa lost to a cupcake. This is IU!

Banner Up, Scotty! 

Edited by Hoosier987

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Carolina handles Michigan. No clue what Michigan is but as previous posts have said....maybe our shortcomings aren't as bad as other teams. Michigan loses again, Illinois hasn't looked great, Iowa loses at home...maybe our losses to 2 F4 teams just aren't as bad. 

Bacot had 26, Hunter Dickinson with 9...

The Punk got Punked 🙂

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Carolina handles Michigan. No clue what Michigan is but as previous posts have said....maybe our shortcomings aren't as bad as other teams. Michigan loses again, Illinois hasn't looked great, Iowa loses at home...maybe our losses to 2 F4 teams just aren't as bad. 

So UNC is 2-1 against Big Ten teams and their only double digit loss this year was to us? Maybe we should stop downplaying that win. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

They're both punks. In their defense though really, once you get old enough everyone under say 25 is a punk. 

I've never seen Bacot do anything even questionable... Seems like every game I see Dickinson pull some dirty stuff...

And brother, wait til you get my age... Wish I could be around then cause you're gonna be a hoot! 😉

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

So UNC is 2-1 against Big Ten teams and their only double digit loss this year was to us? Maybe we should stop downplaying that win. 

So that's why I say we need Tamar to start (kinda cross-pollinating threads, but oh well 🙂)...

In our win over UNC, JHS got off to a torrid start, and loosened things up for Trayce and got the rest of the team pumped...

When we missed our first two or three at Kansas, it seemed a little air came out of our balloon... 

• Like 1