Bracketology 2021-2022

2 hours ago, mookied39 said:

Agree.  2 we are in for sure.  Is the bracket set yet?  I'm gonna go look.

Ugh...looks like we play the #1 seed on Friday if we win on Thursday.  Did I read that right?  Winning 2 does not look good if that is the case.  

We can beat any team in the Big Ten. We can also lose to any team in the Big Ten.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

If I'm reading correctly we need Houston over Memphis, Ohio St over Michigan, Penn St over Rutgers, Loyola Chicago over Drake, and Tulane over SMU today?

Pretty good chance all of this happens except for Penn St playing at Rutgers.

Houston and PSU are losing at the moment by double digits.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

If I'm reading correctly we need Houston over Memphis, Ohio St over Michigan, Penn St over Rutgers, Loyola Chicago over Drake, and Tulane over SMU today?

Pretty good chance all of this happens except for Penn St playing at Rutgers.

Well, you're 3 for 3.  Houston, PSU, OSU all lost.  LOL.  😂

3 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Why does anyone even care?  We have no shot at getting in. We were an essential lock at one point before choking like a dog as always.   

Because I would rather live my life with hope than live my life with constant negativity and pessimism.  Besides, it’s a fun way to look at college hoops this week.

Edited by thirdgenhoosier
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

We need Loyola to win bc they are a bubble team. If Drake wins, Loyola still has a shot to get in.

I think we need Loyola to lose.  Drake should be in no matter what.

And it's not looking good for Drake at the moment.

Go Hoosiers!!!

8 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

I think we need Loyola to lose.  Drake should be in no matter what.

And it's not looking good for Drake at the moment.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Yeah, I don’t think Drake is going to get in without a W. Loyola could still get in as they are in the “work to do” category. 

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Yeah, I don’t think Drake is going to get in without a W. Loyola could still get in as they are in the “work to do” category. 

I looked at ESPN but it was from.teo days ago had N. Iowa as the AQ from that conference, with Loyola at the last team in.  Didn't have Drake in it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

What I saw was Drake with a 12/13 seed and UNI with a 14.  Loyola was either last 4 in or first out.  They had to win today.

Doesn't matter now as Loyola is off the bubble with the win.  Guess UNI and Drake should both be on the bubble now.

Go Hoosiers!!!

2 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

What I saw was Drake with a 12/13 seed and UNI with a 14.  Loyola was either last 4 in or first out.  They had to win today.

Doesn't matter now as Loyola is off the bubble with the win.  Guess UNI and Drake should both be on the bubble now.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Neither is close to the bubble

• Like 1