Maryland Post Game Thread

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it before Michigan State...bad time to get a great team.  Tonight was a nice rebound.  IU is not as bad as they looked at MSU.  They don't have overwhelming talent this year but I like the fight they are starting to show.  I see Archie's personality more and more in how they play.

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

The top four are in their own tier, but after that we might be best in class in the B1G. That isn’t saying much , but we might be. 

I'm not sure Michigan belongs in that top tier.  They had a hot start and beat us in AA, but I think we could beat them in Bloomington.  

Just now, FKIM01 said:

I said it before Michigan State...bad time to get a great team.  Tonight was a nice rebound.  IU is not as bad as they looked at MSU.  They don't have overwhelming talent this year but I like the fight they are starting to show.  I see Archie's personality more and more in how they play.

Imagine this, with better players.  

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm not sure Michigan belongs in that top tier.  They had a hot start and beat us in AA, but I think we could beat them in Bloomington.  

Not quite ready to crown OSU either.  They’ve beaten UM and MSU, but I don’t see why we can’t win against them at home.

1 minute ago, bstall76 said:

Great win.  McBob played great, and he scored 7pts, 4rebs, 3 assts, 3 steals 0 to.  He did miss crucial free throws, but they all suck at free throws.

Morgan STUD

Smith really nice game, love what he is going to be.

And Johnson was solid too.. 12p 8r only 1 TO and had to have played 36mins.

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

And Johnson was solid too.. 12p 8r only 1 TO and had to have played 36mins.

Was just about to post this. He didn't score much in the second half, but he was very solid.  If Newkirk can finish this season like he did last season we may sneak into the dance.  

Just now, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Maybe this has been happening all year, but I noticed a weird song after the game ended. 

Haha yep, they’ve been playing it at the end of every home game.  Great.  Also, did anyone else notice Arch was rockin tennis shoes with his suit tonight?

13 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Maybe this has been happening all year, but I noticed a weird song after the game ended. 

LOL...you're showing your youth, although I think DiPrimio is showing his age. I remember that jingle growing up in the '70's...

If you got the time....we've got the beer...

EDIT: Confirmed DiPrimio was off...jingle created in 1971. Here's a link, including the iconic jingle of my youth...

http://www.millercoorsblog.com/history/youve-got-the-time/

Archived