2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

13 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

And unlimited Old Style 🙂

Don't quote me on this but I think the Maker's Mark Barrel Room has tickets going for $149...unlimited food and drink for 2 hours before and great seats. Seems like honestly a good deal.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

MLB needs to change the 5 inning rule for starting pitchers for weather delays.  Imanaga clearly deserved to get the win for that game.  The Dodger starter got the loss, why can't the guy whose team was up 6-0 when the weather came in get the win?  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't quote me on this but I think the Maker's Mark Barrel Room has tickets going for $149...unlimited food and drink for 2 hours before and great seats. Seems like honestly a good deal.

Wonder how many bourbons you could have before they started cutting it with water under orders from Tom Ricketts? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

MLB needs to change the 5 inning rule for starting pitchers for weather delays.  Imanaga clearly deserved to get the win for that game.  The Dodger starter got the loss, why can't the guy whose team was up 6-0 when the weather came in get the win?  

I wouldn't be in favor of that.

4 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Yankees take 2 of 3 from the Blue Jays and are now 8-2. If you would have told me the Bronx Bombers would have swept the the Arse-Stroles in 4 games (at Minute Maid Stadium), then go to Arizona, a WS team, and take 2 of 3 games, I would have thought you were crazy!!

In today's game Stanton belts a grand "Stantonian" slam!!! I know it's early, but this old man is enjoying it....

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

When will MLB get tired of this guy's incompetence?

Saw it when it first happened and was like when is MLB just going to put this guy out of his misery. At some point a player is just going to lose it and do something in the moment.

I think it's like his 3rd or 4th major screw up already this year and only a week in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Saw it when it first happened and was like when is MLB just going to put this guy out of his misery. At some point a player is just going to lose it and do something in the moment.

I think it's like his 3rd or 4th major screw up already this year and only a week in.

Angel Hernandez has been an umpire since Bush Sr was in office.  Think about that for a minute. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I was surprised Boone didn't go ballistic on him....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I was surprised Boone didn't go ballistic on him....

At this point I'm sure managers are just laughing at him.....so not sure going ballistic would help. I will say though it will not surprise me at some point if a player loses it. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

At this point I'm sure managers are just laughing at him.....so not sure going ballistic would help. I will say though it will not surprise me at some point if a player loses it. 

True, but Boone does have a history of getting ejected, especially last year when the Yanks were awful...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

True, but Boone does have a history of getting ejected, especially last year when the Yanks were awful...

Yep....and trust me I'd be going ape and like you I was surprised Boone didn't because they have a history. 

The President of the players association has come out and blamed the pitch clock for all the pitching injuries. This has to be one of the most ludicrous statement I have seen. The reason for all the injuries to  pitchers are due to the theory of throwing ad hard as you can for as long as you can. Also the last few years the theory of getting a higher spin rate is hurting the pitchers. These two things out to much tirk on your elbow and shoulders.

11 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Cubs drop 2 of 3 to the Fathers. Really should have won the series but blew a 8-0 lead in the first game.

I'm still ticked about Monday. In terms of last night I'll say this. Love and respect all the great years Hendricks gave us but why we thought a 3 year extension was in line after last year is puzzling. Could have used that $ for Snell or anyone else. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm still ticked about Monday. In terms of last night I'll say this. Love and respect all the great years Hendricks gave us but why we thought a 3 year extension was in line after last year is puzzling. Could have used that $ for Snell or anyone else. 

I was gonna bring that up last night...Give him another few starts, but they gotta go with the best interests of the team in mind...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I was gonna bring that up last night...Give him another few starts, but they gotta go with the best interests of the team in mind...

If he can't get the movement back he's of no use to us and I hope Jed doesn't wait until July to make moves we need soon like another starter and some bullpen help....otherwise all the pressure is on the offense.

• Like 2