2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Orioles just swept the Angels (Joe Maddon was the problem right) and are only 2.5-3 games behind Blue Jays, Red Sox.

Not bad considering a payroll of $33M. Some starting pitchers make that much in year.

Orioles are coming. 

Are you a twitter guy? Follow Big Ben McDonald. Former Os #1 overall pick. I love listening to him do SEC games. 

He also does some Os games. 

We bought MLB TV for the next month. (Nothing else is on) lol.. So I watch Balt games right now. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Orioles are coming. 

Are you a twitter guy? Follow Big Ben McDonald. Former Os #1 overall pick. I love listening to him do SEC games. 

He also does some Os games. 

We bought MLB TV for the next month. (Nothing else is on) lol.. So I watch Balt games right now. 

Already follow him...he's awesome and yep. Orioles are coming. I do Fanduel baseball most days and over the last week or two the stacks with Orioles have paid off. 

For whatever reason I've always liked the Orioles...just nice to see them building some momentum. Not easy to  do in that division. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rico said:

He led off the game with an IF single...and scored.  I got the game on to follow Kyle.

Yep. Same. I actually bought the MLB pass for the next month.... $25. In the deadest sports time of the year.... I think its reasonable... I've (my wife) has already watched  7 or 8 games in 4 days lol 

Worth it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yep. Same. I actually bought the MLB pass for the next month.... $25. In the deadest sports time of the year.... I think its reasonable... I've (my wife) has already watched  7 or 8 games in 4 days lol 

Worth it. 

I'll say this. Less than a $1 a day to watch games or whatever in the background on is well worth it.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble by saying this or come across as whatever....One of my best friends growing up fraternity brother at Illinois was the lead design guy on MLB's App. 

Every Spring we get the new password. Haven't paid for baseball in years. The really funny part is the guy hates baseball but designed the app. He got 2 freebies to Cubs/Indians Game 7 and was like anyone want these?? 

Anyway...$25 for a month worth of baseball before NFL preseason starts up is weeeeeeeellllllllllll worth it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll say this. Less than a $1 a day to watch games or whatever in the background on is well worth it.

Hopefully I don't get in trouble by saying this or come across as whatever....One of my best friends growing up fraternity brother at Illinois was the lead design guy on MLB's App. 

Every Spring we get the new password. Haven't paid for baseball in years. The really funny part is the guy hates baseball but designed the app. He got 2 freebies to Cubs/Indians Game 7 and was like anyone want these?? 

Anyway...$25 for a month worth of baseball before NFL preseason starts up is weeeeeeeellllllllllll worth it. 

Yep. I think so too. I'll literally watch every Phillies game from now and till then. 🤷‍♂️

Plus... 20 other games or so. I'm loving it so far. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sorry guys. I thought he was still on the 1 year deal....what a steal for the Phillies. Basically will get 160 runs for the equivalent of a Jose Quintana 

I would be surprised if Kyle stayed in Philly for all 4 years.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rico said:

I would be surprised if Kyle stayed in Philly for all 4 years.  

Same...my post should say home runs but point remains. If Philly comes up short this trade deadline or next I could see trading him for picks/prospects,etc...

KS might end up with 150 strikeouts this year but the 45 dongs will win a team playoff games.

• Like 2