NCAA Tournament

58 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I'll have to ask her! My son and I are going to the Sweet Sixteen games in Philly, was hoping to see IU and then PU-UK in the other game. 

Come on @BGleas! You don't remember middle school stuff? 

I was in Greenland 30 some years ago and I remembered "fat and ugly" in Danish (and if you were ever in the Sondrestrom AB NCO Club on Bingo night hanging with my Danish friends eyeing all the Greenlandic women, you'd know how I know that 😁)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I was in Greenland 30 some years ago and I remembered "fat and ugly" in Danish (and if you were ever in the Sondrestrom AB NCO Club on Bingo night hanging with my Danish friends eyeing all the Greenlandic women, you'd know how I know that 😁)

Tell us more! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

French class wasn't a real big strength of mine 🤣. I excelled at gym class though!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Tell us more! 😂

Oh, I wasn't in the market. I was (and still am!) happily married. 

But with every Tuborg consumed, my Danish friends selection criteria seemed to slip a few notches... 

I did drive a taxi part time for the NCO Club as a side gig (very lucrative...drinking and big tips seem to go hand-in-hand) and gave a Greenlandic woman who was so big the Volkswagen Vanawagen I was driving went up on 2 wheels like Joey Chitwood 😁

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm going to think bad thoughts if Purdue is the highest seed left in its region just 3 freaking days into the tournament. 

As i mentioned earlier, UNC was underseeded.  And, Baylor was the most vulnerable #1.  Bad combination for the Bears.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

The NCAA should really consider going back to a seeding process where teams playing better at the end of the season get a seed-line bump or 2.  North Carolina probably deserved to be more like a 6.  

They have 9 top 75 kids on their roster...they've always had the talent...

It just took Hubert a while to get them to play together...

Some people questioned the hire, but I think he'll end up being a very good coach for them...

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

They have 9 top 75 kids on their roster...they've always had the talent...

It just took Hubert a while to get them to play together...

Some people questioned the hire, but I think he'll end up being a very good coach for them...

Kind of looks like they started their run when Dawson Garcia left the team.