HSN Fantasy Football

6 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Pretty ideal start for @5fouls

Gonna take someone getting some WR to really pop off to catch you I think. 

Well, it's a 4 week contest, so anything can happen.  But, yeah, never in my wildest dreams did I expect this from Purdy.  I just wanted to average 20 points from him for 4 weeks.   

• Like 1

Scoring after first two playoff games.

Note:  There was a 2-point conversion for Purdy/Kittle.  Those do not show up in a traditiona box score, but they are included here, in case anyone is trying to reconcile the scores.  Also, don't forget 100 yard rushing and 300 yard passing bonuses. 

image.png.35d53c24b28bc998fcb3cdf632552e8f.pngimage.png.ac25e6ceb26396a5956c5c2c88cce545.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

@5fouls I'm sure your strategy on the 49ers wouldn't have changed, but I'm guessing you'd have preferred they're playing the Vikings and knowing Cousins will choke as opposed to this Dallas defense? 

Yes.  I based that strategy on them playing the Vikings. But, I still think the 49ers can put up 20+ points and will win the game.  

Edited by 5fouls

50 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Yes.  I based that strategy on them playing the Vikings. But, I still think the 49ers can put up 20+ points and will win the game.  

I would agree eon 20+ and on can win, even expect them to, but I do think the Cowboys have a better shot than the Vikings would have. 

43 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I feel good about where my team is sitting. As much as individual performances next weekend are going to make a big impact on who wins, so will which teams win the games and move on.

If say, the Cowboys and Jags where to win... I'd be sitting pretty :)

You and Kev are the only 2 without any 49ers or Bengals.  If either of those two teams lose, it's a significant advantage to you.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1