HSN Fantasy Football

4 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm good either way, but why wouldn't we let them make picks to catch up if they join late instead of still one per day? 

If someone joined on Wednesday and we've all made two picks, they're already at a disadvantage even if they can make two picks on Wednesday right?

I tagged everyone and I think most of them visit the board every day.  They all should see the tag and have the opportunity to join before end of day Tuesday.  It just adds more on my plate if I have to wait around to get to 6, so I appreciate those who join early, like yourself, and have no problem with giving them a head start compared to those that join late.

I honestly hope it does not come to that and we get 6 before endo of day Tuesday.    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

You guys really going to stay up til midnight each day to get picks in?

I'm not.  I'll take whoever is left when I get up in the morning.  Who knows, I may have an epiphany in a dream and actually make that Daniel Jones pick.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

You guys really going to stay up til midnight each day to get picks in?

I doubt I stay up til midnight every night, but tonight I probably will because I'm up watching the game.

Tomorrow night I get up to play ball at ~5 AM, so I won't be staying up that night. 

Still 2 open spots in our HSN playoff challenge.  Literally will take 2 minutes of your day for 4 days at the time of day your choice.  I do the rest.  See post from early Monday evening in this thread for details.  Once you're signed up, we have an active draft thread going on.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Still 2 open spots in our HSN playoff challenge.  Literally will take 2 minutes of your day for 4 days at the time of day your choice.  I do the rest.  See post from early Monday evening in this thread for details.  Once you're signed up, we have an active draft thread going on.

I’ll play.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to you guys. Appreciate the invite but going to be in and out of town so much this month I decided to sit it out. Seems like fun and enjoy!

Sorry you wont be able to participate.  You've been a valuable member to this thread and a great source of informatio.

I think it's going to be interesting to see how the draft goes and how it plays out from there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

It's interesting to see the strategy unfold. In regular fantasy you obviously don't take a QB in round 1, but I completely understand why Burrow and Allen have already been taken in this.

Also.... I was going to take CMC but couldn't make it until midnight, so nice pick there IMO.

information. Was fully ready for CMC to be off the board when I woke this morning when you said last night you were going to be up at 12:01.  Very happy you decided to go to bed.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

information. Was fully ready for CMC to be off the board when I woke this morning when you said last night you were going to be up at 12:01.  Very happy you decided to go to bed.

A word to the wise, I won't be up at 12:01 AM.  I will however be up at 2:30 AM for the rest of the week.  Honestly Fouls, I somehow overlooked your tag because I was up early.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Sorry you wont be able to participate.  You've been a valuable member to this thread and a great source of informatio.

I think it's going to be interesting to see how the draft goes and how it plays out from there.

Honestly with being in so many leagues this year I also needed a timeout from the daily stuff if it makes sense. Will certainly keep tabs. Lots of fun games coming this weekend for sure. I think the Bengals are on death march mode, Jags/Chargers could have 75 points and I think Bucs/Cowboys will be ton of action too. Good luck to all!

3 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Maybe. @5foulsconfirmed @dgambillbut he never actually confirmed he wanted to. 

Can we get an official ruling so whoever is the sixth team can pick their guy today? 

I did kind of talk @dgambillinto it, so it's possible he's okay not playing.  I'll leave it up to him.  

DGambill, just respond in the thread whether you are in, and if not, @Indykevcan fill the last spot.

Kev, check back later tonight if you can for an update. If you're working and checking back later will be difficult, just PM me who your first round pick would be if the spot opens up and I can record it for you.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I did kind of talk @dgambillinto it, so it's possible he's okay not playing.  I'll leave it up to him.  

DGambill, just respond in the thread whether you are in, and if not, @Indykevcan fill the last spot.

Kev, check back later tonight if you can for an update. If you're working and checking back later will be difficult, just PM me who your first round pick would be if the spot opens up and I can record it for you.

If someone else wants to play that’s fine. I was just willing to go along to help.

• Thanks 2