HSN Fantasy Football

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

In one league we are actually in our finals this week. He had Hurts and thought certainly he was going to pick up Minshew....he decided to go Zach Wilson even with the weather. Christmas came early in that league. I think Minshew earned himself a starter role again on some team in rebuild mode. 

Wilson 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Same situation in my league. I am in championship game. He picked up Lawrence to replace Hurts. I didn’t play DeVonta Smith with Hurts out and of course he scored over 23. I am ahead by 1/2 point. He has Aaron Jones left and I have Godwin and the Bucs defense. Hoping for a Tampa Bay Christmas present 

I've got Godwin in every single league and started picking up Tampa D where I could once Murray went down eyeing this matchup. You should be good to go unless something with Jones finally clicks. Good luck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Zach Wilson?  Wow.  Only if he had been the only starting QB on the wire.  Even then, I may have looked around for someone like Taysom Hill.  

Minshew was there....shoot I would have taken anyone besides what he chose. He's a diehard Georgia Bulldog fan and of course anyone from the SEC part of the world thinks they know more than anyone on football. I'll see him tomorrow and say thanks for sure. Wilson???? Hahaha...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I've got Godwin in every single league and started picking up Tampa D where I could once Murray went down eyeing this matchup. You should be good to go unless something with Jones finally clicks. Good luck!

Jones did squat, so I am behind 3  points. He’s done so unless Tampa really bombs out, I should be golden 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Jones did squat, so I am behind 3  points. He’s done so unless Tampa really bombs out, I should be golden 

Lots of bad stuff going around right now. In another league my good friend was up 3....opponent all done and he had Broncos D....and the unthinkable of -4 or so happened. 

Akers, Higbee, Baker.....Broncos D, Rams D....tons of movement on that game alone.

It happens every single year and there isn't anything we can do except eat the pain.

Jacobs-6 points

Stevenson-3+ points

Dobbins-5.9 points

Adams-3.5 points

Diggs-4.6 points

JuJu-5.7 (almost 40 the previous 2)

Garrett Wilson-5 points

Christian Kirk-5.6

Zay Jones-2.1

Andrews 7.5

NJoku-3.4

Not to mention Denver and a few other defenses. 

What we need tonight in our or other leagues? In my largest $ league I was fine until Higbee did his thing. 30 points this week when he had 44 the previous 8 combined. I have a 1 point lead with Moss/Williams/Dicker and he had Allen/Chargers D...Full Point PPR nothing else.

Another $ league thanks to Denver I now need Herbert to go for 25+.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 5fouls said:

In HSN Champions League, I'm up about 12.4 on @dgambill.  I have Dicker.  He has K. Allen.  

Here's hoping the Colts defense bends but does not break.

I did some dumb moves last minute but still squeeked out. Allen stepping out on the sidelines however cost me playoffs in another league…that would have put me over the top. 😢

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I did some dumb moves last minute but still squeeked out. Allen stepping out on the sidelines however cost me playoffs in another league…that would have put me over the top. 😢

Congrats.  I knew the -4 from the Broncos defense was going to be difficult to overcome.

I made the Championship round in my ESPN league, so it's not all bad.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

Man. Never thought I'd type this because he single handedly carried some of my teams for weeks but benching Davante Adams in title game? Tough call to make. I don't see how I can but the matchup was already a tough one and now with Raiders benching Carr??

And for us Tony Pollard owners. Good luck with that call too.

50 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Who was in HSN1 championship last year? @Seeking6 @5fouls

Actually, there was no 1 & 2 last season since it was ouf first year.

The final matchups for the 2 leagues were 

@ricovs @Parakeet Jones which was won by Parakeet 

And

@Hoosier51vs @btownqb which was won by Hoosier51

Edited by 5fouls

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Actually, there was no 1 & 2 last season since it was ouf first year.

The final matchups for the 2 leagues were 

@ricovs @Parakeet Jones which was won by Parakeet 

And

@Hoosier51vs @btownqb which was won by Hoosier51

Ok. The league I was in, thanks. 

I didn't think I won, but I thought I was in it. Lost 2 championships last year and going to lose another this year... Henry isnt going to play. 

Chubb has nothing to play for. Waller doesn't have Carr. Hopkins will sit of the game isnt going their way lol 

Sigh. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Man. I'm not playing anyone in this game tonight. Sounds like Cowboys might be starting but pulling guys. Tennessee isn't even going to try this week. 

Amazon has to asking what do we have to do to have a game this year?

Thursday night historically gets bad teams and bad matchups.  Every team is guaranteed at least one Prime Time game.  NBC gets first crack for Sunday night.  Then ESPN gets to choose for Monday night.  neither of those networks are gpoing to pick teams like the Texans, the Falcons, etc.

• Like 1