5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I like the All Of Them reply. Leal, Galloway, XJ and an open scholly come to mind will be gone. There will be others.

Keep in mind Leal and Gallo have their covid year still, though is seems Leal is ready to move on after this year. 

Regarding others, Ware and Mack are very possibly moving on after this year. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PNWHoosier said:

Keep in mind Leal and Gallo have their covid year still, though is seems Leal is ready to move on after this year. 

Regarding others, Ware and Mack are very possibly moving on after this year. 

Yeah enough with the covid years. Leal graduated in 3 years i hope he is ready. Those 2 might want to still chase 18 year olds at frat parties though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jay edwards brother said:

Has the potential to be a big class with Leal, XJ ,Walker, the open scholly and possibly Ware and Mbacko all gone.

Sign 4 freshmen, get 2 more starters in the portal next Spring for a total of 6, and go win a championship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Galloway is 21 years old, for reference. 

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Not my point, for reference.

For reference, if I looked like Trey or Anthony and had attended IU, I'd probably be on that mythical island in the middle of the Pacific reserved for Lepers, and those who'd contracted the Black Clap by now 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Technically... the movement went to 2 Sweet Sixteens and won 2 Big Ten titles. 

Not ultimately the end goal, but... 

I don't know what you mean by "technically," so I may be off base here; but "The Movement was Yogi, Ron Patterson, Jeremy Hollowell, Peter Jurkin and Hanner."

Yogi and another cast of teams achieved the titles and Sweet 16s. Ron never played at IU. Peter appeared in 11 games in two years and transferred. Jeremy transferred after two years. Hanner was dismissed after three years.

Yogi was the only one in that group to get meaningful minutes for the first title and Sweet 16, and he was the only one ofbthat group that was still on the team for the second title and Sweet 16. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PNWHoosier said:

I don't know what you mean by "technically," so I may be off base here; but "The Movement was Yogi, Ron Patterson, Jeremy Hollowell, Peter Jurkin and Hanner."

Yogi and another cast of teams achieved the titles and Sweet 16s. Ron never played at IU. Peter appeared in 11 games in two years and transferred. Jeremy transferred after two years. Hanner was dismissed after three years.

Yogi was the only one in that group to get meaningful minutes for the first title and Sweet 16, and he was the only one ofbthat group that was still on the team for the second title and Sweet 16. 

Thanks for clarifying....

10 minutes ago, PNWHoosier said:

That was the bowel movement. This would the be real movement.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, PNWHoosier said:

Well... because technically, the movement went to two sweet 16s and won two titles. Their contributions to those teams were pretty substantial (starting PG on both teams, and Yogi was 1st team All conference) it's just not what we expected. 

If we get an all-conference first-team selection from each recruiting class, we are going to be in a good spot. 

Edited by btownqb

26 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

For reference, if I looked like Trey or Anthony and had attended IU, I'd probably be on that mythical island in the middle of the Pacific reserved for Lepers, and those who'd contracted the Black Clap by now 😁

Is that you Haas?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Well... because technically, the movement went to two sweet 16s and won two titles. Their contributions to those teams were pretty substantial (starting PG on both teams, and Yogi was 1st team All conference) it's just not what we expected. 

If we get an all-conference first-team selection from each recruiting class, we are going to be in a good spot. 

My point is "the movement" did not do all of that. One player from that group it. It was not the movement, it was Yogi. Big difference, technically. 😉

You can't credit Hanner, Jeremy, Ron, and Peter because they weren't on the team, and it was that whole recruiting class that was the movement. So, just Yogi accomplishing those things doesn't mean the movement (the whole class) accomplished those things. 

11 minutes ago, PNWHoosier said:

My point is "the movement" did not do all of that. One player from that group it. It was not the movement, it was Yogi. Big difference, technically. 😉

You can't credit Hanner, Jeremy, Ron, and Peter because they weren't on the team, and it was that whole recruiting class that was the movement. So, just Yogi accomplishing those things doesn't mean the movement (the whole class) accomplished those things. 

Yeah, that's pretty well-known around these parts.

• Haha 1