Purdue Postgame Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I believe PU is a FF team and still do. I thought Morgan would get into early foul trouble and we would lose by 15-20.  These young men played their hearts out tonight.  No W but nothing to hang their heads over.  I can't complain about any of the players tonight.  We saw grit, toughness, and determination. CAM had a great game plan.  Sometimes you lose to a better team and you have to move on.  Cudo's to CAM and IUBB tonight!

Just now, FWIUFan said:

I said I believe PU is a FF team and still do. I thought Morgan would get into early foul trouble and we would lose by 15-20.  These young men played their hearts out tonight.  No W but nothing to hang their heads over.  I can't complain about any of the players tonight.  We saw grit, toughness, and determination. CAM had a great game plan.  Sometimes you lose to a better team and you have to move on.  Cudo's to CAM and IUBB tonight!

After playing both, it's only reaffirmed to me that MSU is better and has much better potential. Unless the scandal takes them out.

Disappointed but not as much as the Illinois game. A few thoughts

1.  This unstoppable juggernaut called Purdue won’t make it past the sweet 16. The B1G is bad this year. I wasn’t that impressed. 

2. I am ready to say once Archie gets some talent, he will run the B1G. 

3.  I’m ready for this season to be over. 

Just now, FWIUFan said:

If PU is a final four team this is the worst year in college basketball in terms of good teams we have ever seen.

Last 5 minutes was a disgraceful on how we just folded down the stretch.  Our players basketball IQ has to be the worse I have ever seen an IU team have.  We have two players Morgan and McRoberts that know how to play basketball.  We make the game to hard and can't even do the easy things in basketball.  3 to's and missed free throws in the  last part of the game killed any chance we had.  Archie has to find away to get thins team to shoot free throws better.  I am very upset with this team because we should have won this game.  I hate losing anytime but I hate losing to PU because we have the better basketball program and shouldn't ever be behind PU in basketball.  We have already lost  games at AH and that is just unacceptable for IU.

Done with my rant

2 minutes ago, IUguy said:

How could a team that played as well as this one did today have lost to IL? Guess it"s lack of overall talent.  When Archie gets his players, watch out!

We only have two players who can actually score and you can't beat teams when you have 3 players on the court that has no offensive game.

Archived