High School Hoops

rico

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I have a baseball complex about a half a block from my house...The cops are over there all the time...

And it ain't because of the kids...

BTW, Texas is the first place I've ever lived where parents bring beer/liquor to Little League games...I think that's some of it...

Friend of mines daughter is already ranked as a frosh in softball. They come to Indy each summer as a travel team and play in Westfield. Literally hundreds if not thousands of players/teams/fans jam the parks each weekend.

All the parents are out boozing in the lots in between games and they take that courage to the field and light up the umps. It's so bad I honestly told my friend I'm out of here....I didn't want my name associated with any of that stuff.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Friend of mines daughter is already ranked as a frosh in softball. They come to Indy each summer as a travel team and play in Westfield. Literally hundreds if not thousands of players/teams/fans jam the parks each weekend.

All the parents are out boozing in the lots in between games and they take that courage to the field and light up the umps. It's so bad I honestly told my friend I'm out of here....I didn't want my name associated with any of that stuff.

I can’t imagine the kids are fans of that, either. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Anyone interested in a single class high school basketball tournament should take note of the college football championship game.  

Georgia vs. TCU is what you would get from Ben Davis or Cathedral against a top 1A or 2A team.   

Loved the single class tournament!!Best high school basketball anywhere!!

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Anyone interested in a single class high school basketball tournament should take note of the college football championship game.  

Georgia vs. TCU is what you would get from Ben Davis or Cathedral against a top 1A or 2A team.   

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Not even close

We get it... Y'all like a tourney broken into classes... Us old curmudgeons don't ...

And it's not going back to a one class, so there's really no point in debating it...

Some think it's the journey that matters... Some think it's the trinket at the end... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

We get it... Y'all like a tourney broken into classes... Us old curmudgeons don't ...

And it's not going back to a one class, so there's really no point in debating it...

Some think it's the journey that matters... Some think it's the trinket at the end... 

Thankfully

• Like 1