High School Hoops

rico

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I would assume the initial reaction was to make sure Jack was ok. Quite a bit of glass went straight on him, and then he landed in some of it. 

Which gets back to my point why no one, other than the one SC player rushed over to check on him / help him up.  How does the ref just stand there?  And, the one Browstown player just stared at him.  

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

I have no idea how you could even make this work. Seems very unrealistic. I still see no need for it. 

🤷‍♂️ not sure why it would be so hard. Just copy the current set up and paste. It’s been done in other states. But yeah I think the single class tournament is long dead so it’s pointless now.

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Which gets back to my point why no one, other than the one SC player rushed over to check on him / help him up.  How does the ref just stand there?  And, the one Browstown player just stared at him.  

I wanna know who is paying for the new glass?

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Well... when an event occurs that no one has witnessed, unusual reactions might happen. 

Their was glass everywhere. No other kids needed to help Jack and risk more glass being spread. Our trainer met him at half court with a towel. 

10 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Not sure if Benter and Hehman will be healthy tonight for Brownstown tonight or not. 

The cuts on Benter's hands will likely effect his shot, but as far as I know he's otherwise healthy, isn't he.

My point is he may not be able to shoot as effectively, but could contribute otherwise.

Beyond shooting, I would assume ball handling could be a concern.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The cuts on Benter's hands will likely effect his shot, but as far as I know he's otherwise healthy, isn't he.

My point is he may not be able to shoot as effectively, but could contribute otherwise.

Well.. if the worry would be is he going to split the gash open, again. 

8 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Any idea if he played tonight?