High School Hoops

rico

59 minutes ago, JW75 said:

That was me I believe. But, last night I was told with this new system this year that it will be an actual β€œdraw” and ND could very well play again at the Hatchet House. Guess I don’t know for sure and we’ll find out at 1:00. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

The draw part is in reference to who you play, not the location. To me... 4A has to go to New Castle. Past that.. who knows.Β 

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The draw part is in reference to who you play, not the location. To me... 4A has to go to New Castle. Past that.. who knows.Β 

O ok…. The guy was telling me they draw location and opponents this year… Like I said earlier we’ll know here soon enough.πŸ‘

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Man.. I can't imagine him not being fired.Β 

And, he's totally ruined what could have been the memory of a lifetime for his son.Β  Even if Linton wins State, he's not going to be in that locker room with his son to celebrate.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, he's totally ruined what could have been the memory of a lifetime for his son.Β  Even if Linton wins State, he's not going to be in that locker room with his son to celebrate.

If I had a kid on that team... Mr. Hart and I would be in the same room together.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Yes, and two be fair... it was a public intox the first time.. which basically means he got lucky his keys weren't in the ignition.Β 

The were in the ignition.Β  He was stopped on a highway with the car running and passed out.Β  Local law enforcement did him a huge favor on the first one.Β  Shelbyville wasn't so inclined.

He's done.Β  Only hope is to apologize and go into rehab.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The were in the ignition.Β  He was stopped on a highway with the car running and passed out.Β  Local law enforcement did him a huge favor on the first one.Β  Shelbyville wasn't so inclined.

He's done.Β  Only hope is to apologize and go into rehab.

Figured as much..... because in all honesty, that should NOT be a PI.Β 

Either it's an OWI or it's nothing. Public intox is pretty hard to stick to someone nowadays.Β 

27 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Figured as much..... because in all honesty, that should NOT be a PI.Β 

Either it's an OWI or it's nothing. Public intox is pretty hard to stick to someone nowadays.Β 

Hope he finds help, and at the same time hope Linton does what is right....no matter the success he has had you cannot allow him to be your coach anymore

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

Not really funny. My mom is friends with his sister. Apparently he's been having a problem for awhile. Guy needs treatment.Β 

Oh there is no questioning that. The fact he couldn't NOT drink and drive for another 2 weeks is embarrassing and weak. He needs help, undoubtedly.Β 

• Like 1