High School Hoops

rico

33 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Respectfully, that collection of teams just isn't that good currently/this season. 

I agree with that but you have to be pretty bad to score 30 or less. Not one team hit 50 points. I think that corner of the state are IU fans and been maybe been watching too much of this IU team and their shooting woes lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I agree with that but you have to be pretty bad to score 30 or less. Not one team hit 50 points. I think that corner of the state are IU fans and been maybe been watching too much of this IU team and their shooting woes lol

Greensburg, and obviously you know this, just went through a pretty substantial coaching change replacing the great Stacey Meyer... 

I just think there is a huge amount of balance in that sectional PLUS.. those teams are VERY familiar with each other. lol that is literally the EIAC, except for East Central. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, btownqb said:

I believe so. 

I am rooting for Jeffersonville. I like Sherron. 

They start the show talking HS hoops 

DD used to be a good show when he did what Jim does….interview people who know 

Just for fun, my metric's predictions:

4A:  East Chicago Central 60, Mishawaka 54.....Crown Point 56, Warsaw 48.....Fishers 64, Kokomo 57.....Fort Wayne Wayne 69, Fort Wayne North 59.....Lawrence North 64, Avon 48.....Ben Davis 64, New Palestine 57.....Jeffersonville 60, Evansville Harrison 58.....Center Grove 57, Franklin 53.

3A:  Hammond Noll 54, Fairfield 49.....South Bend St. Joseph 72, John Glenn 48.....West Lafayette 63, Peru 62.....Delta 51, Fort Wayne Concordia 41.....Guerin Catholic 61, Indianapolis Washington 49.....Danville 65, Northview 54.....Scottsburg 60, Batesville 44.....Evansville Bosse 55, Southridge 53.

2A:  Westview 48, Wabash 46.....Gary 21st Century 64, North Judson 40.....Wapahani 60, Tipton 58.....Fort Wayne Blackhawk 60, Lafayette Central Catholic 49.....Park Tudor 80, Irvington Prep 48.....Park Heritage 57, Northeastern 50.....Forest Park 65, Switzerland County 52.....Brownstown Central 70, Sullivan 45.

1A:  Marquette Catholic 53, Demotte Christian 50.....Elkhart Christian 56, Tri-County 49.....Liberty Christian 56, Seton Catholic 55.....Fort Wayne Canterbury 65, North Vermillion 48.....Greenwood Christian 54, Oldenburg Academy 41.....Bethesda Christian 51, Clay City 45.....Barr-Reeve 55, Christian Academy 45.....Evansville Christian 75, Trinity Lutheran 44.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2024 at 4:39 PM, btownqb said:

That's great. I'll be rooting for you.  

Interestingly enough…after we had this convo…Clay City’s Eelite broadcasting group is going to livestream the BC vs Sullivan game after some sponsors from the BC area reached out to them.

If Coomer hits open looks in the first half its 20 points at the half. And again, thats with our 3rd best player 6'7 Colby Hall out with an ankle. 

--------------------------------

That was New Castle today 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

If Coomer hits open looks in the first half its 20 points at the half. And again, thats with our 3rd best player 6'7 Colby Hall. 

--------------------------------

That was New Castle today 

That is what it use to look like when I was a kid. They use to have to bring in portal bleachers to put at the top of the gym

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That is what it use to look like when I was a kid. They use to have to bring in portal bleachers to put at the top of the gym

Pretty sure Kokomo has sold that place out two years in a row. 

Washington, Southridge, Lapel all had really big crowds, too. I think Michigan City was well attended. 

I'm sure Scottsburg brought everyone to Seymour, as well. I know FP and Switz Co had solid showings at Seymour. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Washington, Southridge, Lapel all had really big crowds, too. I think Michigan City was well attended. 

I'm sure Scottsburg brought everyone to Seymour, as well. I know FP and Switz Co had solid showings at Seymour. 

I wasn’t sure what Washington was going to have attendance wise but yes it was a solid crowd.

5 minutes ago, JW75 said:

I wasn’t sure what Washington was going to have attendance wise but yes it was a solid crowd.

Still dumb Forest Park and Sullivan weren't playing at Washington and BC vs Switz Co at Seymour. 

🙏 for the semi state at Seymour 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Still dumb Forest Park and Sullivan weren't playing at Washington and BC vs Switz Co at Seymour. 

🙏 for the semi state at Seymour 

No complaints here. Only time I have a chance to watch Jack. :) 

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It is great to see because for awhile it seemed like attendance was going down  a little bit 

3 hours ago, JW75 said:

No complaints here. Only time I have a chance to watch Jack. :) 

Floor : Ryan Cline/Dakota Mathias  

Ceiling : Domask/Humell   

Elite shooter & passer 

Average quickness 

Strong ball handler who uses body/size in the lane 

Redshirt? and then he plays all over the court 1-4? 

7 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

You can blame me for Eels 

How’s that? Lol They played well in the 1st half but their guard play has hampered them all year. Bethesda is very aggressive up top and they were allowed to play very physical all game. The good news is the Eels will return every single player who played meaningful minutes next year.