IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

2 minutes ago, slojoe said:

23 point victory.  B1G Co-champs.

Next Sunday at Iowa for the outright championship.  ESPN Game day will be there.  National broadcast.

What a year!  And more to come.

We could actually have it wrapped before we play Iowa. In the oddities of schedules.. we are off for a week..  

Iowa has to play at Top 10 Maryland on Tues. 

• btownqb changed the title to 2/19 IUWBB vs. Iowa (continuous game thread)

I know revenue in sports goes way beyond ticket sales but the amount of revenue off tickets sold should be a no brainer to increase/extend Moren. I never watched before this season and I’m taping games now and I have family/friends who are consistently attending games. My girls got to see their first IU women’s game against Iowa.

• Like 4

Congrats to the IU ladies.

It would be great to beat Iowa on their home court and show them it doesn't matter how many show up to watch their games. That said, there is an argument to be made for taking a tough loss now rather than carrying such a long win streak into the postseason. I'm not a fan of that argument but I've heard it before in the men's game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Euroclydon said:

Congrats to the IU ladies.

It would be great to beat Iowa on their home court and show them it doesn't matter how many show up to watch their games. That said, there is an argument to be made for taking a tough loss now rather than carrying such a long win streak into the postseason. I'm not a fan of that argument but I've heard it before in the men's game.

There is no argument to be made in that regard, respectfully. 

• Like 1