IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

Wish we could fast-forward to see how the IU Women’s team fares in March!

Their stock is way up since getting Berger back and the recent play of CCM just might be the final piece of the puzzle to reach the Final Four!

Upon making it to the Finals anything can happen! Proud of this group of Hurryin’ Hoosiers! 
They live up to that beloved moniker in many ways!

• Like 2

On 2/19/2023 at 6:27 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

Unless you are a parent of one of the Lady Hoosiers, why are you so quick to dismiss the men’s team?

Because IUMBB is soft, especially on the road against quality teams (see Arizona and Kansas) They we’re humiliated on the national stage by both those teams. It’s been that way except for a couple of years when they had that tall guy from Washington…then that team got destroyed by Syracuse in the Regionals. It is painful to watch a once-proud program fall so far. Just wish IUMBB could find some success against top tier teams. We were once considered a blue blood program.

Edited by Griffco76

1 minute ago, Griffco76 said:

Because IUMBB is soft, especially on the road against quality teams (see Arizona and Kansas) They we’re humiliated on the national stage by both those teams. It’s been that way except for a couple of years when they had that tall guy from Washington…then that time got destroyed by Syracuse in the Regionals. Just wish IUMBB could find some success against top tier teams. We were once considered a blue blood program.

Blue blood status doesn’t go away unless you erase history. IUBB is and will always be a historic blue blood.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Because IUMBB is soft, especially on the road against quality teams (see Arizona and Kansas) They we’re humiliated on the national stage by both those teams. It’s been that way except for a couple of years when they had that tall guy from Washington…then that team got destroyed by Syracuse in the Regionals. It is painful to watch a once-proud program fall so far. Just wish IUMBB could find some success against top tier teams. We were once considered a blue blood program.

Let's keep this to supporting.our women's team and stop the veiled attacks of the men's team.

There are plenty of other threads open to post those views.

This is not a contest between the two programs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I am pretty sure it is, but I also deleted when I read the rest of the posts and saw that dudes angle on things was in fact to take shots at the men. 

He reminds me of a high school kid that was in love with one of my daughters softball teammates. Not the adult thing but I found it necessary to shut him down when he started bad mouthing my daughter. I said if (my daughter) is such a horrible player, why was she pinch hitting for your beloved?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Let's keep this to supporting.our women's team and stop the veiled attacks of the men's team.

There are plenty of other threads open to post those views.

This is not a contest between the two programs.

I thought this guy was banned for his outburst on the Men's team after the Northwestern game

6 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Scott, with all due respect, quit worrying about whonis banned, suspended etc.   😁

I think you should peg a thread on the Rules forum listing all banned posters. You know, like in grade school where people got their names on the board and if they got enough check marks they got detention 😜😜😜

• Haha 1