IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

Free throws were an issue, made it close when thing didn't need to be, but the women hold on for a huge win. What a game. That's what I've been missing. We'll have more women's games that don't require BTN+ here coming the rest of the season. I've got them on my calendar. Makes me happy to get my college basketball fix.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Maedhros said:

Free throws were an issue, made it close when thing didn't need to be, but the women hold on for a huge win. What a game. That's what I've been missing. We'll have more women's games that don't require BTN+ here coming the rest of the season. I've got them on my calendar. Makes me happy to get my college basketball fix.

I enjoyed watching IU basketball last night.   

• Like 1

• btownqb changed the title to IUWBB @ #21 ILL (continuous game thread)
On 1/15/2023 at 3:25 PM, btownqb said:

Over 10K at the game today. Regular season record for the IUWBB. 

I bought tickets for the Purdue game, it's the only weekend game we'll be able to get to Bloomington. I'm expecting another record to be set. It'll be Senior Day, against our rivals. It's a shame tickets are general admission. It gets unwieldy trying to find seats with that many people, as we learned during the NIT run a few years back. Already warning my wife we're going to have to leave early from Indy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

I bought tickets for the Purdue game, it's the only weekend game we'll be able to get to Bloomington. I'm expecting another record to be set. It'll be Senior Day, against our rivals. It's a shame tickets are general admission. It gets unwieldy trying to find seats with that many people, as we learned during the NIT run a few years back. Already warning my wife we're going to have to leave early from Indy.

Purdue's women's team used to be the Crown Jewel of their sports programs, and the only one of any significance to win a NC... What happened? 

22 hours ago, Maedhros said:

Decent chance we're at that game, as well. 

• Like 1