• Reneau
    • Bates
    • XJ
    • Geronimo
    • Race
    • Gunn

4 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You are insufferable. 
But I appreciate that you have a voice to bring us all down with you. 

If you lose how can someone be valuable.  It is not who had the best game which would be Kopp. 

To me giving ng an MVP after a loss is like giving a team a participation trophy for finishing last in the league.

Edited by IU Scott

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Isn't that a regular season award and played on a team that won 99 games. Also that is a season award compared to a game award.

The point is that every step along the way has an impact on the entire season.  Therefore, every one of those steps can have a MVP.

Interesting to note that in a game where someone other than TJD or X was MVP, we lost.  That means something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

If you lose how can someone be valuable.  It is not who had the best game which would be Kopp. 

To me giving ng an MVP after a loss is like giving a team a participation trophy for finishing last in the league.

Who

Was the most valuable to the team tonight.

MVP tonight, NOT which player had a quadruple triple, in a win over an opponent on a thursday, in November of which that persons team won. 

I'ts really a simple question. Who Was Most Important Tonight?    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

No, not everyone got a trophy...

But overlooking the effort Miller Kopp had simply because we lost is kinda pouty to me...

I'm as pissed as anyone that we lost, but you shouldn't dismiss a good effort simply because most of the rest of the team (I thought Trayce played well for having 2-3 guys on him every time he touched the ball) played poorly... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Who

Was the most valuable to the team tonight.

MVP tonight, NOT which player had a quadruple triple, in a win over an opponent on a thursday, in November of which that persons team won. 

I'ts really a simple question. Who Was Most Important Tonight?    

Nobody,we lost today. Kopp had a good game but you don't have an MVP in a loss.

20 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, not everyone got a trophy...

But overlooking the effort Miller Kopp had simply because we lost is kinda pouty to me...

I'm as pissed as anyone that we lost, but you shouldn't dismiss a good effort simply because most of the rest of the team (I thought Trayce played well for having 2-3 guys on him every time he touched the ball) played poorly... 

Plus it’s noteworthy because it may signal how he’s going to trend.  He looked darn good on the road against a tough defense.  It can really get him going.  He did a great job looking for his shot and was confident.  That’s huge for a shooter.  

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 6:32 PM, IU Scott said:

That's just silly.  I get that you're mad at the loss (I am too), but had everyone played as well as Miller Kopp this game, it would not have been a loss.

• Like 1