DD Show

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I doubt they would have let him go on in the first place if theye were actually going to fire him today.  They may have had plans to at some point, but not in the middle of the show.

So, what did Dandy Dan say?

He was going on about Brittany Griner, saying that while he applauded her release, not getting the Marine they still have along with Griner for "one of the most dangerous men on the planet" was weakness on "our corrupt president's part"  (his words, not mine). Also said we (US voters) chose "weak and corrupt" over " strong and corrupt" but went on to say he wasn't a " Trump guy."

That's about the time the sheep hook came out...

AgedPiercingBandicoot-max-1mb.gif.bd6dd8554908eed0d6ae26e14b2091ad.gif

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 6

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He was going on about Brittany Griner, saying that while he applauded her release, not getting the Marine they still have along with Griner for "one of the most dangerous men on the planet" was weakness on "our corrupt president's part"  (his words, not mine). Also said we (US voters) chose "weak and corrupt" over " strong and corrupt" but went on to say he wasn't a " Trump guy."

That's about the time the sheep hook came out...

AgedPiercingBandicoot-max-1mb.gif.bd6dd8554908eed0d6ae26e14b2091ad.gif

I wonder if Dan would ever throw his hat into the political arena?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Doyle seems like the little snitch teachers pet just waiting to pounce then wipe the brown off his nose

Dakich is huge ASS. He can get bent. You can rip Doyle all you want, but DD is an angry, bitter, small man riding the coattails of playing at IU w/ CBK 40 years ago. I lost a lot of respect for him the last 5 years, and it's not just the political BS he spews to piss people off, it's his whole attitude and treatment of people, IU, fans, etc. Without IU he's selling cars in Portage.

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 6

On 12/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, IU Scott said:

How did Leal get the reputation of being a pure shooter because his stats in high school doesn't show that.

I played golf with Coach Holmes from Btown south the summer before Leal started. I ask him how Leal will do. He said he isnt a Big Ten player and would ride the bench 4 years if he didnt transfer.