Purdue Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

3 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

PU hasn't allowed more than 70 this year. Unless JHS, Gallo and Kopp are lights out from the perimeter, we'll probably have to grind one out in the 50s or 60s.

Have China spy balloons over our nuclear facilities and we focused on beating Purdue!Got to love Indiana basketball!Hope we are still here tomorrow!!If not was nice chatting with you guys the last year!!

Edited by Mike
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

I’m trying not to get too excited, but I can’t help myself. I have bypass surgery coming up in a few days, and the doc says I need to stay calm and no stress….how’s that possible?

Hate to say this, but maybe tape it to watch later. Need your ticker to be okay for our run to the Final Four this year! 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:
A buddy has 4 row5 purdue Tix. He didn't realize when he bought them, it’s same day as his wedding! He’s looking for someone to take his place. It's at Union Church, in New Albany at 3pm. Her name is Ashley, she's 5'4", 115 lbs, good cook. She'll be the one dressed in white.

So much could be said, but I’ll leave it to @Joe_Hoopsier

• Haha 3

On 2/2/2023 at 9:18 AM, Seeking6 said:

We won't know until Xavier gets back unfortunately. Given the injuries to him, Race, and even JHS early on we haven't had the opportunity yet this year to truly see what our A game ceiling is.

And... if you're a Purdue fan, you hope and pray Edey doesn't sustain any type of injury. Seems every year IU gets hit with the injury bug on key players.....

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

IU @ Assembly Hall has only scored under 80 3 times all wins 69 Kennesaw St, 63 UW, 77 UNC.

I was thinking the same thing 

you guys handled Sparty, Bucky & chief….pretty solid defenses 

if you guys defend the perimeter like Rutgers & Terps we are in trouble