Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

I admittedly haven’t taken a close look at what the rest of the Big Ten has coming in… but from what we know, are there any strong classes coming in? Will the Big be down next year? Can we compete with a strong haul from the portal before the next big class gets to Bloomington? I don’t expect big things, but think that there’s an opportunity to build heading into the following season. If we can be competitive, or in the top half, I’d like to think that we’d be setting ourselves up for a strong 24-25 season. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I admittedly haven’t taken a close look at what the rest of the Big Ten has coming in… but from what we know, are there any strong classes coming in? Will the Big be down next year? Can we compete with a strong haul from the portal before the next big class gets to Bloomington? I don’t expect big things, but think that there’s an opportunity to build heading into the following season. If we can be competitive, or in the top half, I’d like to think that we’d be setting ourselves up for a strong 24-25 season. 

Michigan State has Fears, Coen Carr, Normand, and Booker coming in.  3rd ranked class. 

Edited by Between2Halls
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

Luke Brown is on the move again. This time transferring back to IWU.

46 minutes ago, btownqb said:

As in... Indiana Wesleyan? 

Pardon me.  But, what in the hell?  He was good enough to play at Ball State and good enough to play at Stetson  

Why in the hell is he headed to Indiana Wesleyan?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Michigan State is the lone survivor in this NCAA tournament and should be the top team or one of them in the B1G next season.  Two legit 5s and two 4s joining them.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Pardon me.  But, what in the hell?  He was good enough to play at Ball State and good enough to play at Stetson  

Why in the hell is he headed to Indiana Wesleyan?

Maybe he is a real religious?  Wants to get a degree in that area?

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Been informed Micah is gone?

That would be my guess...Pickett, Funk, Wynter all gone...Lundy has another year if he wants it...But the cupboard is bare...They do have one 4 star coming in, Carey Booth (#73 overall), and 2 3 starts including Shresberry's son...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Rumor is Micah Shrewsberry deciding between ND and PSU. I have reached out to my ND insider to see if he’s heard anything.

I’ve heard rumblings. That trend towards him leaving. Not saying he’s going to but I’ve heard things that make me ponder. 

• Like 1