Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

10 hours ago, Cbp4IU said:

Now we see if Essegian hits the portal.

since Wisconsin finally lost do we see Conner Essegian enter the portal and come back to Indiana(Fromt Ft Wayne)? I've read his name as a possible entry into the portal once their season ends.  Average 11.7 points, 35% from 3, 88% FT.  Maybe I was dreaming lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Bummer about Timberlake.  He looks like the real deal.  Maybe we push on Girard.  He’s not as athletic but is a pure shooter too.  There’s the kid from Rice and Jaykwon Walton from Wichita (formerly Georgia).  Options.  Two bigs.  Two wings.  Two freshmen.  7 returnees.  Let’s go.  

Is Timberlake off the board? 

19 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Bummer about Timberlake.  He looks like the real deal.  Maybe we push on Girard.  He’s not as athletic but is a pure shooter too.  There’s the kid from Rice and Jaykwon Walton from Wichita (formerly Georgia).  Options.  Two bigs.  Two wings.  Two freshmen.  7 returnees.  Let’s go.  

Walton already committed to Alabama. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

Is Timberlake off the board? 

I’m not sure. I saw where UNC, who was believed to be the top spot by some, have accepted a similar player yesterday. Not saying that it’s still not likely, just that they took one player who brings the same thing playing style.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’m not sure. I saw where UNC, who was believed to be the top spot by some, have accepted a similar player yesterday. Not saying that it’s still not likely, just that they took one player who brings the same thing playing style.

Paxon Wojcik? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Paxon Wojcik committed before Timberlake even visited. That is overblown and has no impact on the decision. 

56 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Geographically speaking, it's hard to imagine a bigger step backwards. 😯

lol....Seriously! We took a trip out west to California when I was in middle school. I remember seeing Pepperdine overlooking the Pacific Ocean. What a view!

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 3