Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I drive to Kokomo a lot and it seems to be Nothern Indiana toe. About 78-80 miles from South Bend.

Kokomo is a city in Indiana and the county seat of Howard County, Indiana, United States.[2] Its population increased from 45,468 at the 2010 census[5] to 59,604 in the 2020 census. It is the principal city of the Kokomo, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Howard County, the Kokomo-Peru CSA, which includes Howard and Miami counties, as well as the North Central Indiana region [6] consisting of six counties anchored by the city of Kokomol

north central. We are both right

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mkaser said:

Interesting to see Luke Bumbalough leaving Ball St. Remember watching him in high school when Luke and Mason Gillis played my team. Learned that IU had a visit with him where Archie basically told him he was too short for high major ball. Funny thing is, Lukes dad hopped in and reminded Archie he's around 5'10 and played high level ball. Kids a heck of a shooter. 

Looking at his stats I'm not really seeing where Archie was wrong.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mkaser said:

Interesting to see Luke Bumbalough leaving Ball St. Remember watching him in high school when Luke and Mason Gillis played my team. Learned that IU had a visit with him where Archie basically told him he was too short for high major ball. Funny thing is, Lukes dad hopped in and reminded Archie he's around 5'10 and played high level ball. Kids a heck of a shooter. 

Every video I watched of Gillis I wondered who #3 was.  I guess he was an incredible WR too 

11 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Every video I watched of Gillis I wondered who #3 was.  I guess he was an incredible WR too 

Yeah the best memory I have of Luke was my freshman year and our films were more revived around Gillis. Luke went on to hit 3 buzzer beaters all from the volleyball line and have like 38. 

21 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Evan Mahaffey of Penn State in the portal...I was impressed by his motor and length (6'6) One of those guys that was a PG, then went on a growth spurt...

May follow Shrewsberry to Notre Dame...

The new PSU coach is going to have his hands full to get a rostet filled for next year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

The new PSU coach is going to have his hands full to get a rostet filled for next year

Only 2 guys they have that can come back right now that saw any minutes are Clary and Kebbe...Everybody else has exhausted their eligibility, going pro, or transferring...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Seems pretty well liked by most of the fans. Probably just a victim of being overrecruited each year. Started at Georgia now leaving Kentucky. I'm sure he'll garner a lot of attention for anyone needing a pass first PG.

Talked to a Purdue cousin, he would like to have him.

• Like 1