Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

No, it’s something people post when a really good player transfers

The Btbanners "insider" talked about this guy before it was announced he was in the portal. So obviously he got wind that this was happening and that he'd be an IU target. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

Was an IU target back in 2018, a member of the 2019 class when we landed Trayce and Armaan. We offered and made his top eight, but I don't see that he ever got to Bloomington for a visit. That was under Archie, of course, but means there's at least some familiarity with the program.

16 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Caleb Love who was once heavily recruited by IU just entered the portal. Things are going to get interesting soon.

Didn't he cancel on us though last minute? I'm not saying we shouldn't look into him (different staff,etc...) but IU can't be involved with every portal kid. 

33 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Caleb Love who was once heavily recruited by IU just entered the portal. Things are going to get interesting soon.

It seems Hubert's plan is to clear space and lure in top portal targets to go with Bacon and Davis. Can't say that I blame him. High profile program with plenty of playing time to go around will be hard to compete against for the best transfers.

1 hour ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

It seems Hubert's plan is to clear space and lure in top portal targets to go with Bacon and Davis. Can't say that I blame him. High profile program with plenty of playing time to go around will be hard to compete against for the best transfers.

Wow, Kevin Bacon is going to give it a go at UNC? Lol 🤪

76B8789E-D1B0-4B83-9A28-4CF6086DD7EB.thumb.jpeg.d747058ca9d24850427bf186c850fe95.jpeg

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

I would rather have Bacon and eggs

• Haha 2