Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

9 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

IU trades Tamar for Hunter Dickinson? That would be beyond surreal.

Maybe Tamar will have second thoughts about going to UM.  They just got another wing in Burnett and still have Bufkin. UM still has a really good center who was a freshman this year.

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Woah.

I mean...hard to be shocked.  He's had near zero development under Juwan Howard.  That said, I have a hard time imagining him looking seriously at IU after he said Bloomington was full of a bunch of weirdos.  Honestly, he's a fine player, but he's not even remotely uniquely enough in his talents to label him as a "must kick the tires".  Plus, I think he's a clown personality-wise and not in a good way.  With all the other options out there, I'd absolutely pass if I were IU.

Edited by FKIM01
grammar
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I see no way we land Dickenson but the guy is a perfect big. Can shoot the 3, pass, and post. He may not fit in the nba but he is a great college player for todays game.

He’s absolutely not a perfect big. Good player yes, but he’s not at all the profile of what I want and it has nothing to do with his offense. 

Edited by KoB2011
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3

Just now, dgambill said:

I’ll take your word…I don’t follow these guys social media so if he is a malcontent then so be it.

I’m not talking about social media, I’m talking about his lack of mobility. I don’t want a big that forces us to play drop coverage all the time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUProfessor said:

XJ / Cupps

Love / Newton / Leal

Sallis / Galloway / Gunn

Ludlum / Banks

Reneau / Shedrick / Sparks

Out of curiosity, what did Sallis do at Gonzaga to deserve to start over Galloway?

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2