Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Saw that coming. Recruited by little bro.

I lol’d but then quickly realized their first year coach took them farther in the tournament and are predicted to be top 25 next year in just about every pre-season poll.  But hell, at least we beat them early in the season before they got their system in place. 

50 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

I lol’d but then quickly realized their first year coach took them farther in the tournament and are predicted to be top 25 next year in just about every pre-season poll.  But hell, at least we beat them early in the season before they got their system in place. 

First year coach!?!  Yeah, that's laughable.  SMH...and lol.

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

Also beat them at home when they still had Fremantle 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

First year coach!?!  Yeah, that's laughable.  SMH...and lol.

Was he not a first year coach for Xavier? Xavier went from NIT for 4 straight years to 2nd weekend. That’s all I’m saying 😂. Im hoping CMW gets us there next year! 

Edited by Hoosier987

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

He's overrated, but I guess glad he's out of the B1G? Idk. We've won our last three straight against him. I feel like he will play 2 years at Gtown. 

Probably a good fit for him there. Massive upgrade in coaching staffs this offseason for Georgetown. I assume he was recruited there out of HS but I don’t blame him for not wanting to play for the previous staff.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Big brother didn't inherit little brother's "mess"....