Transfers with IU Interest

3 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

When you disagree with somebody you are relentless in trying to change somebody’s opinion and try to make them look stupid. Just let it go for crying out loud. 

So... how are you making this situation better exactly by interjecting yourself and trying to make a sports discussion personal? lol

Worry about yourself for crying out loud. 

Just now, btownqb said:

just answer the question... don't include Dane Fife. You'll be laughed at uncontrollably. 

-ridiculous/unconscionable substitution patterns ie hockey line substitutions 

-inability to bury teams early and often

-stubbornness or unwillingness to change lineups

-not running enough sets to free up shooters ie Kopp

-huge decline is defensive efficiency from year 1 to 2 

-inability close on any type of high level recruit this last recruiting cycle

-inability to string together games consecutively down the stretch

And full disclosure, I'm not anti-Woodson or on the fire Woodson train. Not even close. He's done an admirable job getting the Hoosiers back on track from the team he inherited. That being said he's been far from perfect and there has been a lot left to be desired. He is not beyond reproach no matter how much more basketball knowledge he possesses than the average fan. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, btownqb said:

So... how are you making this situation better exactly by interjecting yourself and trying to make a sports discussion personal? lol

Worry about yourself for crying out loud. 

Oh, you mean like cracking jokes, making fun of other people’s posts? 👍. Let me know when it’s okay to participate boss. 🤣 Proves my point. 

Just now, IndyResident16 said:

And full disclosure, I'm not anti-Woodson or on the fire Woodson train. Not even close. He's done an admirable job getting the Hoosiers back on track from the team he inherited. That being said he's been far from perfect and there has been a lot left to be desired. He is not beyond reproach no matter how much more basketball knowledge he possesses than the average fan. 

Yep. We don't agree. Have a good one and to each their own. 

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

Oh, you mean like cracking jokes, making fun of other people’s posts? 👍. Let me know when it’s okay to participate boss. 🤣 Proves my point. 

So you thought being rude by quoting me was going to be met by what exactly? lol sunshine and rainbows. 

By god if KyHoosier tells you something, you'd best do it! sorry sir, won't be out of line again. 

3 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Some of these I can borderline agree with or at least see what you're saying at times.  For at least the last 50% of the season, we saw basically zero mass substitions so that's old news.  

We were ranked 8th in defensive efficiency before X went down.

What line up with the personnel that we had, would you have liked to see?  Anthony Leal?  Or Gunn?  

• Like 2

Just now, btownqb said:

So you thought being rude by quoting me was going to be met by what exactly? lol sunshine and rainbows. 

By god if KyHoosier tells you something, you'd best do it! sorry sir, won't be out of line again. 

Rude for calling you out for being disrespectful? I guess so. Are you not relentless in beating down other people’s opinions when they don’t match yours? Were you not quoting other people’s posts in an attempt to laugh at their stupid opinions? 

4 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

So to recap. 

We feel good about Ledlum, Shedrick, and Sparks. In home with Battle today and zoom with Shedrick tomorrow. Growing consensus is Timberlake will bring sexy back to UNC. 

Sound about right?

What is your opinion on Defensive Efficiency Rating

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Rude for calling you out for being disrespectful? I guess so. Are you not relentless in beating down other people’s opinions when they don’t match yours? Were you not quoting other people’s posts in an attempt to laugh at their stupid opinions? 

I just don't care what you have to say to me, truthfully. I really just want to talk sports. Just block me. I have no interest in talking about me. Talk sports or don't talk to me. 

But the answer to questions would be no.. maybe you took it that way, I can't control that. Again, just block me.

I was responding to others. yeah ... again I will check with you from now on before I post. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Haha 1