Transfers with IU Interest

8 minutes ago, KDB said:

If you land Ledlum and Ware, that is two of the best players in the entire portal. It skyrockets our chances of being competitive at the top of the conference again next season with how our roster currently sits. I would say that would erase any concern over our recruiting efforts. Then if you get Knecht on campus? I start getting real excited about what our team could look like next year. Get it done!

3 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Knecht zoom went very well. Good chance that things progress with IU. Ware has been talking with multiple IU players including JHS and Trey. JHS actively recruiting for IU.

I will not get my hopes too high. 

YOU GUYS ARE NOT MAKING THIS EASY. 😂

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’d be content with a Portal of Sparks, Ware, Ledlum and Knecht. There’s still room for two more though, if I remember correctly, which is becoming more questionable with each passing day. 

I'd hope you'd be content with 3 Top 15 transfers plus a kid that avged 13p 9r! Sheeshh lol 

Edited by btownqb
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@Beamerball the only reason I'm asking is those exact "lines" have been used by a couple of different posters across multiple site and it was all posted within like 10-20 mins of each other, that's why I was asking. You aren't doing anything wrong. 

Good deal. I know trusted/sourced info is something we all wait for and after the whole Nick situation with his tweet I figured some intel from a well-known and reliable insider would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hoe many scholarships do we have available?  One thing I would want to make sure of the portal is that we have room to land 24 and 25 kids.  That being said, if you land Ledlum and Ware to add to Sparks, I think you have a pretty attractive roster to land a good shooting guard like Knecht (your roster starts looking pretty good).  Even without a great 2G we have some new talent coming in and some guys on the bench who hopefully make a jump next year.  Cupps and Newton maybe fill that role or Gunn.  You also have a bunch of guys that could play different positions on the floor.  Ware is close to respectable from behind the arc.  Get him into the 30%s this summer and he is a really big potential stretch 4 on offense and could play just fine with Reneau.  Ledlum looks like he could maybe be a 3/4.  Galloway is a 2/3 who has even played the 1.  Gunn and Newton are 2/3's.  Cupps could be a 1/2.  Sparks is a nice back up 4/5.  

You have some roster options that we didn't really have this year IMO.

• Like 2