Transfers with IU Interest

I could well be wrong but it appears he sent rivals the photo for his profile. 
it was not taken from his Instagram because it is not listed there. He was tagged in it and it shows there in tagged photos but not his page. they would be crediting the original account if it came from there. 

also, there is a LOT of connections now on Instagram that lead to the Twitter guy that many dismissed here as being correct. They were all even live interacting with X tonight on Instagram.  They are also all following each other, players, staff and even girls at IU. They don’t follow that many people either. 

Will be out soon enough for sure. 

• Thanks 4

10 hours ago, Initial79 said:

Ok but I really don’t think a recruit would send his visit photo to rivals if he had any plans of going other places at all. Why even bother? Not like you want that pic up there with you in IU uniform when you commit somewhere else in next week or so to maybe a rival school.  It is on his profile there. 

looks pretty done to me and just about when it makes sense to announce.

I think we have had pics posted online of other players in iu gear that didn't end up at iu.   It is cool and showing off a bit.  

Anyway, it is a good sign but I don't think it means anything is definite.

Although I would still guess he is coming here

12 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

I think we have had pics posted online of other players in iu gear that didn't end up at iu.   It is cool and showing off a bit.  

The biggest news is his cancelled trip to Alabama, not the picture.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

I agree but I don’t think (might be wrong), that that was the point of the original poster showing the pic. It was the context of the use of the pic rather than the fact that the pic existed.

correct merely having a pic in IU gear means very little, if anything at all.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I agree but I don’t think (might be wrong), that that was the point of the original poster showing the pic. It was the context of the use of the pic rather than the fact that the pic existed.

correct merely having a pic in IU gear means very little, if anything at all.

The poster said a player wouldn't post their pic in a uniform unless they were going to that school.  I was just saying not necessarily 

Just now, iuswingman said:

The poster said a player wouldn't post their pic in a uniform unless they were going to that school.  I was just saying not necessarily 

No, he said they wouldn't send Rivals/247 the sites, a picture of himself in an IU uniform, if he wasn't going to commit. 

Not that he wouldn't post a pic of himself and not commit. Guys do that all the time, but thats not what he was saying. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No, he said they wouldn't send Rivals/247 the sites, a picture of himself in an IU uniform, if he wasn't going to commit. 

Not that he wouldn't post a pic of himself and not commit. Guys do that all the time, but thats not what he was saying. 

Bingo. Agree or disagree, but he was making a very different point.

Edited by BADGERVOL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wondering in the new age of NIL if players make decisions on which school they are going to commit to, and then the apparent delay before the announcement is just when the marketing people and lawyers are ironing out the details of the NIL deals. Not sure when any of those deals can become official, but there definitely are more things to work out than before (unless you were schools like UK back in the day $$).  

7 minutes ago, TargaFlorio said:

Wondering in the new age of NIL if players make decisions on which school they are going to commit to, and then the apparent delay before the announcement is just when the marketing people and lawyers are ironing out the details of the NIL deals. Not sure when any of those deals can become official, but there definitely are more things to work out than before (unless you were schools like UK back in the day $$).  

Wondering the same thing 

Or he is hoping for a bigger offer from another team 

we need a Meekum auction(not a great word) type show with phone in NIL bidders 

Get on Venmo and pledge $100 

“We have a drunk Marc Cuban on the phone cursing nba refs……I’m doing it for Fish….💰💰💰

43 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Hopefully no surprise visits Monday….only half joking.

Or a more optimistic take x he doesn’t want to steal Ledlum’s commitment thunder tomorrow? One can dream.

I wish lol. Ledlum as of right now is still visiting Knoxville next weekend