Transfers with IU Interest

I am getting ready to head to church for Easter Service. After reading some of these post I think it is time for us to take a little break from recruiting news.  Trying to put things together by what pictures were sent and why they were sent is getting bout of hand.

Today in central Indiana the weather is going to be great so we should get outside and spend time with family. I know I will spend time with my kids and grandkids plus my brother and all of his family. We are going to my mom and dads house and not going to worry about decisions of a basketball recruit.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Today in central Indiana the weather is going to be great so we should get outside and spend time with family. I know I will spend time with my kids and grandkids plus my brother and all of his family. We are going to my mom and dads house and not going to worry about decisions of a basketball recruit.

Ditto....  I'll be doing the same. The wife has baked a cake and the smell of baked beans is driving me nuts, along with deviled eggs, etc.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I am getting ready to head to church for Easter Service. After reading some of these post I think it is time for us to take a little break from recruiting news.  Trying to put things together by what pictures were sent and why they were sent is getting bout of hand.

Dude you are getting WAY too smart, wise, level headed and developing way too much perspective.

ya need to get back into the weeds with the nutty fans who add to their anxiety for no good reason.

😎

• Haha 3

Just now, eddy4iu said:

As it stands today he is.  No reason to think he won't but stranger things have happened.

Yeah i wasn’t questioning it lol i was saying that tweet is just a tweet until it’s been announced that his next visit is canceled. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I'm doing all of that AND worrying about the decisions of basketball recruits - I'm a multi-tasker!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BADGERVOL said:

Dude you are getting WAY too smart, wise, level headed and developing way too much perspective.

ya need to get back into the weeds with the nutty fans who add to their anxiety for no good reason.

😎

I am right there with you during the season. I am trying to not let decisions from teenagers effect my mood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1