Transfers with IU Interest

4 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Oh that has to be Oregon and why they went to Ledlum today.  Knecht also said he is done with visits. 

UT technically has no scholarships now as well.

That assumes no one at UT enters the portal between now and the deadline...

...but yeah...I'd assume Knecht probably goes to Oregon and plays on a fugly floor for a coach that threw the fans under the bus and doesn't want to be there...😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IUProfessor said:

Bullet dodged on Ledlum, IMO. I just never saw the attraction for an undersized 4 transitioning from the Ivy League to the B1G. But now the pressure is on to land a couple impact wings.

How is this a bullet dodged? He’s a grown a** man who is a triple threat scorer. Given the amount of production and experience IU loses, this was a perfect piece to add. He would have thrived in the B10 with his physicality and aggressiveness. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Hard to play golf a week after knee replacement surgery 

12 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Huh?

By all accounts Woody and hos entire team work an incredible amount of hours.

This seems unfair, simply because a recruit chose Tennessee.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. 

Was a joke since some have said he has a tendency to be at the golf course quite a bit when the weathers beautiful in Bloomington. Yes I know he just had surgery. 

10 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

How is this a bullet dodged? He’s a grown a** man who is a triple threat scorer. Given the amount of production and experience IU loses, this was a perfect piece to add. He would have thrived in the B10 with his physicality and aggressiveness. 

Apparently he disagreed.  Rabby saying he didn't want to play in the B10?  Personally, I just think he's a kid who flipped over some late attention.  If he was that easily moved, he was never sold to begin with.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Bullet was definitely not dodged which is why the staff prioritized Ledlum…Big Time. We need to make up some serious ground, and I mean serious ground, these next couple of weeks to put together a legit contender…or else we could be staring down the barrel of a Crean down year.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

This is a player that the staff immediately identified after the loss to Miami and instantly became priority #1. It’s a huge miss and Woody and the rest of the staff would be the first to say it.

The 53rd best player in the portal is a huge miss?  I dunno...maybe?  In baseball, a .300 hitter is considered pretty good.  That's still missing 70% of the time.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

If he was that easily moved, he was never sold to begin with.

I think the bolded part is probably way more accurate than the first part of the sentence. Meaning, I don't think there was any big change here, he just picked Tennessee. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Apparently he disagreed.  Rabby saying he didn't want to play in the B10?  Personally, I just think he's a kid who flipped over some late attention.  If he was that easily moved, he was never sold to begin with.

I don’t put a whole lot of stock in to what Rabjohns has to say these days. Whether or not he was sold is the job of the staff, a player that has been #1 priority for a month.