Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

21 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

i wouldn't go 99% of the time you win that in the tourney.  You had glaring holes that they took advantage of.  I would say 75 times out of a 100 you win that at best. 

Which one is it?

I think FDU was one the worst ncaa teams ever….Purdue took them lightly and choked when the game got tight 

or 

FDU was really good and Purdue was bad despite being ranked #1 and winning Big Ten by 3 games ?

Purdue was 20+ point favorites 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Which one is it?

I think FDU was one the worst ncaa teams ever….Purdue took them lightly and choked when the game got tight 

or 

FDU was really good and Purdue was bad despite being ranked #1 and winning Big Ten by 3 games ?

Purdue was 20+ point favorites 

I made a graph to describe what happened to Purdue last year. 

IMG_8484.jpeg

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Big ten refs had a bad game here. there are more.

IMO what looks bad for him is that he wasn’t in a natural position when the collision happened. To me it looked like was bending his knees and falling backwards prior to the contact. I would have preferred a play-on …..regardless, most officials stink. 

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Big ten refs had a bad game here. there are more.

As bad as it is, I’m not surprised. Officials are downright refusing to call charges this season. I get they want to try to remove that aspect of the game but there have been numerous charges that I thought were as clear as could be and they’ve been called blocking fouls. 

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

When Goode took that 3 and missed with 2 minutes left and like 25 seconds still on the shot clock, I was wondering what the heck he was doing

I gotta think this is all Underwood. He's had great teams but his coaching late in games has been suspect. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 3