2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

7 minutes ago, KDB said:

FWIW, from what I’ve heard, I don’t think there’s a leader. It’s early, he’s taking visits, he likes IU. I don’t have intel often, but I’ve got solid info here. We will definitely be in it if we continue to make him a priority.

Maybe you’re right but that’s not what I’ve heard. 

31 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Hope we can land this guy, but we went from hosting 3 5 stars to discussing a 4 year guy 2 classes out.

Several stated we’d hear news from the McNeeley/Queen visit shortly thereafter. Not a peep.

Glad for Mullins, but the momentum has kinda slowed down immensely 

Who said there would be any news, everyone knew they ware going to take their other visits.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Hope we can land this guy, but we went from hosting 3 5 stars to discussing a 4 year guy 2 classes out.

Several stated we’d hear news from the McNeeley/Queen visit shortly thereafter. Not a peep.

Glad for Mullins, but the momentum has kinda slowed down immensely 

Recruiting momentum doesn't change drastically in a week. Our perception does.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Who said there would be any news, everyone knew they ware going to take their other visits.

Well I said there should be some news. I never said it would be any kind of commitment. It did get mentioned by some that Indiana is still in the lead. Kids make decisions at their own pace. No reason for anyone to freak out when nothing has really happened. Momentum doesn’t change in a week.

12 hours ago, NY hoosier said:

Is this a commitable offer?  with the level of recruits we are offering I wonder. Love the shooting and he is likely a 4 year kid

It is. IU said they’re making him a priority and they should. Screw the ranking the kid is good and getting better. He would be a great pickup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

It is. IU said they’re making him a priority and they should. Screw the ranking the kid is good and getting better. He would be a great pickup. 

He will continue to climb. Especially next summer's AAU season. This will be a tough season for him being for the focal point. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 7:56 PM, bluegrassIU said:

Recruiting momentum doesn't change drastically in a week. Our perception does.

Let me add to this quote…

Recruiting is a bunch of grown ups trying to figure out the head of 16-18 year olds when the kids can’t figure out what’s in their own heads.

Edited by BADGERVOL
  • Like 1