2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

15 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

On paper it is but I don’t think Delta will give them much of a problem. 

I disagree.  But Delta has struggled a little recently. Delta is really well coached.  

Greenfield doesn't play a very good schedule--- @delta is for sure one of their tougher matchups. 

Edited by btownqb

9 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Walsh's college page lists him as 6'5" - seems like this kid has 2 inches on him at the shoulder, loses an inch in the neck, and ends up at 6'6".

Braylon also looks like he's 12, so I would say if he's 6'5 now... yeah 6'6 could easily happen. 

24 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

That Bison is great. Why you hate it?

I would love for indiana to get a mascot. Not sure what it would be, but in general a brand change is not right, but a refresher. 

candy stripe end zones

new helmets

mascot

retire jerseys for basketball

ring of honor for football

idk... something new to celebrate.

19 hours ago, btownqb said:

I disagree.  But Delta has struggled a little recently. Delta is really well coached.  

Greenfield doesn't play a very good schedule--- @delta is for sure one of their tougher matchups. 

I've seen both in person. I know Delta is well coached but it's going to take more than that to beat Greenfield. Greenfield is just better. Mostly because of Mullins but their other guys play their roles well and their zone is pretty tough on defense with Mullins at the top of it. 

14 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Seriously, what do Hunter and Rosemond do?

Yasir was big in IU landing Ware. He also was the lead for Newton and Banks which both both looked good at the time. Hunter hasn't really done much since he landed X. 

Edited by DC2345
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I've seen both in person. I know Delta is well coached but it's going to take more than that to beat Greenfield. Greenfield is just better. Mostly because of Mullins but their other guys play their roles well and their zone is pretty tough on defense with Mullins at the top of it. 

Sagarin says 6-7 points, but it's at Delta. Greenfield will need to play quite a bit better than they did at Shelbyville, for example.