2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I also saw an article about ND recruiting Harrelson and it mentioned that ON3 said IU was the leader for Harrelson. That was the first I have heard anyone say that.

Why are you telling us that in Braylon Mullins's thread? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Because I wanted to and why are we talking about Moreno and Sisley in a thread about Mullins

Seems like a dumb reason. 

Because they were directly linked to Mullins, duh. 

Edited by btownqb

51 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I also saw an article about ND recruiting Harrelson and it mentioned that ON3 said IU was the leader for Harrelson. That was the first I have heard anyone say that.

I'm not sure that's the case but they are in a good spot. Landing the others would help with Harrelson so they're all connected. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, btownqb said:

christ... Braylon needs a weight room 

He looks like a grade schooler (as does the other Indiana Elite kid in the background). Some of the other guys we've been looking at would break him in half, with no effort.

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

8 threes in multiple ways?

Some behind the back? Called bank shot? Standing on his head? Blindfolded?

😝

Shot fake one dribble, catch and shoot off a DHO, transition catch and shoot, one off the dribble at the line, one at the dribble from deep all in one video was pretty impressive. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

When is IU going to start pushing National exposure for NIL? State Farm commercials and such. McDonalds all Americans Mgbako and Tucker trying to sing the Big Mac song! Com’on IU get with the program!

21 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

When is IU going to start pushing National exposure for NIL? State Farm commercials and such. McDonalds all Americans Mgbako and Tucker trying to sing the Big Mac song! Com’on IU get with the program!

As long as they don't follow the path of Bird's early commercials. I think it was his first one - "Ma. The old gray Ford ain't what she used to be." - That may be the very worst commercial I've ever seen.

• Haha 1