2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

7 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

So... are some really complaining about the staff flying to visit these recruits? WTF? It's not like they're visiting Avon or Greencastle for Pete's sake.

And if it's a leased aircraft, odds are, the university is paying for X flight hours per month anyway, regardless if they're used or not. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

It’s the recruits perception. Like ‘what I’m not good enough you can’t spend some jack to fly?’ Or maybe I’m waiting for this one ‘I’m not good enough for a trip on my own you had to bundle?’

Making a good first impression:

Ashanti's Birthday Holiday Started with a Party on Gulfstream Private Jet - autoevolution

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Video is a little concerning. He said he hears occasionally from IU???? Seriously coaches? SMH

Depends where you put the "occasionally." 

He says "Purdue occasionally, IU" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KDB said:

Braylon is hearing from IU a lot. Purdue occasionally.

....as long as Coach Woodson and Co. don't do the "Creepy Crean" like this one! lol😆

"I am doing great. I have been thinking about you alot since last weekend. A whole lot. How are you doing?" 😳🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

....as long as Coach Woodson and Co. don't do the "Creepy Crean" like this one! lol😆

"I am doing great. I have been thinking about you alot since last weekend. A whole lot. How are you doing?" 😳🤣

You made me tap the sign again.

Capture.0.JPG

Tom Crean sent that tweet on August 3rd, 2012. He deleted it, saying it had been intended as a direct message to a recruit. Well, two guys Crean was actively recruiting, and who had just picked up offers that July, were De'Ron Davis and Austin Conway, of Aurora CO.

On July 20, 2012, a movie theater in Aurora was the site of a mass shooting, in which twelve people were killed and 70 others injured.

Now, I can't know if the tweet was intended for Davis or Conway, or if the shooting was even a factor. But connecting the dots sure makes that possible, and a little empathy takes this tweet from being creepy to kind. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Maedhros said:

You made me tap the sign again.

Capture.0.JPG

Tom Crean sent that tweet on August 3rd, 2012. He deleted it, saying it had been intended as a direct message to a recruit. Well, two guys Crean was actively recruiting, and who had just picked up offers that July, were De'Ron Davis and Austin Conway, of Aurora CO.

On July 20, 2012, a movie theater in Aurora was the site of a mass shooting, in which twelve people were killed and 70 others injured.

Now, I can't know if the tweet was intended for Davis or Conway, or if the shooting was even a factor. But connecting the dots sure makes that possible, and a little empathy takes this tweet from being creepy to kind. 

how dare something make sense rather than just making fun of it. 

• Like 5