2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I rarely get information so this is my guess on tells, body language and a few responses. He and his family seem hell bent on IU and feel the same as you. 

bring him in ASAP and get him recruiting Sisley.... Haralson seems like an outsiders chance... no idea

Edited by ledies22
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

bring him in ASAP and get him recruiting Sisley.... Harrison seems like an outsiders chance... no idea

I can't get a read on JH either but 1 of 3 things can happen. Rice/Carlyle play so well they leave and we are in a position to either 1) Get best portal guards again, 2) Show Haralson or other recruits why he/they  should come here or 3) Rice/Carlyle play really well but not well enough to go pro and we return an extremely talented and seasoned backcourt.

Don't see a ton of downside in our backcourt in coming 2 years.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I can't get a read on JH either but 1 of 3 things can happen. Rice/Carlyle play so well they leave and we are in a position to either 1) Get best portal guards again, 2) Show Haralson or other recruits why he/they  should come here or 3) Rice/Carlyle play really well but not well enough to go pro and we return an extremely talented and seasoned backcourt.

Don't see a ton of downside in our backcourt in coming 2 years.

Who does Mullins comp to?

3 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Who does Mullins comp to?

Any pure shooter. I've only watched him play once and it wasn't the best competition. I'd say you can pick any of the following examples. Bigger Jordy Hulls, honestly Goode, for the slightly older crowd Hornsby....Matt Roth, Nick Z....any of those guys. 

Maybe others who have watched can help better than I. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Any pure shooter. I've only watched him play once and it wasn't the best competition. I'd say you can pick any of the following examples. Bigger Jordy Hulls, honestly Goode, for the slightly older crowd Hornsby....Matt Roth, Nick Z....any of those guys. 

Cline, Loyer, Matthias… 😆

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

So he’s way better than Cupps and bigger too? Like he could make a true impact as a freshman?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

So he’s way better than Cupps and bigger too? Like he could make a true impact as a freshman?

Just my opinion, but he will be a better college basketball player than Cupps.

Braylon is more than just a shooter. He straight up dunked on somebody in one of his recent games and went between the legs in warmups. He needs to add more weight before I would feel confident saying he makes true impact as a freshman.

I think he will be a very good player. Should be IU’s top in-state target other than Haralson, IMO.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, KDB said:

Braylon is more than just a shooter. He straight up dunked on somebody in one of his recent games and went between the legs in warmups. He needs to add more weight before I would feel confident saying he makes true impact as a freshman.

I think he will be a very good player. Should be IU’s top in-state target other than Haralson, IMO.

He should be 1 A with Haralson being 1 B with Trent Sisley being 1 C

Edited by Tru123dt

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Appreciate the insight

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

Not sure I've seen Rabjohns be so personable? (Not sure of the term to use here).. with an uncommitted recruit. 🤷‍♂️

Yep....sometimes they are saying things without. This kid is really, really developing. This time last year I was Haralson, Sisley and whoever else....now I almost have this kid as much a priority as the others.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep....sometimes they are saying things without. This kid is really, really developing. This time last year I was Haralson, Sisley and whoever else....now I almost have this kid as much a priority as the others.

Agree.  Not saying he’s the best player, but he’s my favorite.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

Not sure I've seen Rabjohns be so personable? (Not sure of the term to use here).. with an uncommitted recruit. 🤷‍♂️

He covered IUPUI while Braylon's dad played there so they've known each other for a long time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1