2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If I am a guard and a shooter I would have to question if Woodson's offense will put me in a position to succeed. They don't run very many plays to get the shooters a good shot.

Interesting. 

MM has taken 5 3s per game over his last 5 games in 22 mins per game.... that's a pretty high rate. 41% over those 5 games from 3. 

If I'm a guard and I got to play PnR with Ware/Malik with McNeeley and MM in the corners, that would very much interest me. Heck even TG has taken 4 3s a game the last 5... and shooting 45% from 3 during those games. 

• Like 4

Actually.. we run quite a bit of stuff for MM. He just can't stay out of foul trouble, can't defend well enough, and can't dribble left-handed to keep himself on the court more often. 

But by god, the recruiting guys said he was a 5-star!! 

Edited by KDB
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, mkaser said:

Tonights shooting display and really all season is why we need this kid or at least kids like him. 

On the flip side Painter is saying if I can get Fletcher Loyer to light up Indiana and have us ranked #1 imagine what i can do with you.  I work in Greenfield and tell everyone I know that this kid needs to be a Hoosier and many have said only if he likes losing or something along those lines. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

On the flip side Painter is saying if I can get Fletcher Loyer to light up Indiana and have us ranked #1 imagine what i can do with you.  I work in Greenfield and tell everyone I know that this kid needs to be a Hoosier and many have said only if he likes losing or something along those lines. 

I would bet Queen doesn't come for the reasons mentioned above. Woodson is going to drive Indiana right off the cliff and it will take a few years to recover from the mess. If I were a top talent I wouldn't give any consideration to playing for Indiana. Woodson sucks and in reality he won't be around in a couple of years. 

2 hours ago, jefftheref said:

I would bet Queen doesn't come for the reasons mentioned above. Woodson is going to drive Indiana right off the cliff and it will take a few years to recover from the mess. If I were a top talent I wouldn't give any consideration to playing for Indiana. Woodson sucks and in reality he won't be around in a couple of years. 

Awesome!!We Suck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I had almost a front row seat to that shot. Mullins can play and is an IU lean but he’s not in a hurry to make a decision from what I heard tonight and a visit to IU in the near future is very likely. 

If Woodson pulls of him, Sisley, and Haralson….(all early and no eggs counted)…that’s is a class that could change the trajectory of the program…Indiana Kids and two of them are probably 3 or 4 year animals that could make some noise in the Big Ten!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gnet550 said:

If Woodson pulls of him, Sisley, and Haralson….(all early and no eggs counted)…that’s is a class that could change the trajectory of the program…Indiana Kids and two of them are probably 3 or 4 year animals that could make some noise in the Big Ten!

Moreno has to be in the conversation with that group. There’s a good chance Sisley and Moreno will be visiting IU here soon too. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I had a gut feeling he was going to hit a game winner the way the game was played out in the final 3 minutes and both OT’s.

Didn’t he score every point in both OT for GC and brought them back to tie at end of regulation and 1st OT?