2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

12 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

I guess we'll revisit this in two years when he transfers to UIndy because he can't get off the bench. 

Good chance he redshirts 

Unlike Colvin or Ivey he will arrive with solid fundamentals from his dad 

MP doesn’t BS kids.  He 100% knows he has every chance to be Ryan Cline or Sasha.  If it doesn’t work out MP will have the talk.  

Just now, Purdue7 said:

Good chance he redshirts 

MP doesn’t BS kids.  He 100% knows he has every chance to be Ryan Cline or Sasha.  If it doesn’t work out MP will have the talk.  

100% chance he redshirts. He's nowhere close to being physically or athletically ready to play in the B10 and may never be.

Really good high school player playing in a lower division against lesser competition. It happens.

Guessing after this year, the next time you hear Benter's name it will be as a visiting player for someone like Marian or Bethel in an exhibition game.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Good chance he redshirts 

He's better than both of those two. 

Edit-- sorry better than Sasha and Cline. Jack's 6'6 210lbs right now, if he grows in college like dad did... dear god. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

100% chance he redshirts. He's nowhere close to being physically or athletically ready to play in the B10 and may never be.

Really good high school player playing in a lower division against lesser competition. It happens.

Guessing after this year, the next time you hear Benter's name it will be as a visiting player for someone like Marian or Bethel in an exhibition game.

Lol Mullins last 5 opponents--- Yorktown, Lawrenceburg, Tri Central, Chatard, and Rushville 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greenfield with the 100th ranked schedule in the state--- Brownstowns is 49th. 👍👍

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Lol Mullins last 5 opponents--- Yorktown, Lawrenceburg, Tri Central, Chatard, and Rushville 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greenfield with the 100th ranked schedule in the state--- Brownstowns is 49th. 👍👍

Mullins plays on an elite AAU circuit against elite competition. Benter plays for an AAU team that sends kids to NAIA and D3 programs. 

2 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Mullins plays on an elite AAU circuit against elite competition. Benter plays for an AAU team that sends kids to NAIA and D3 programs. 

Now we move the goal posts.

Jack doesn't really care or need to play AAU. But uhhh..  If Indiana Elite hadn't been a whole bunch of dbags Jack would have never left IE when he was a FR. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Now we move the goal posts.

Jack doesn't really care or need to play AAU. But uhhh..  If Indiana Elite hadn't been a whole bunch of dbags Jack would have never left IE when he was a FR. 

What they told him he wasn't good enough to play on their top team? Lol, not shocking, he isn't. Their 2025 team is loaded with legitimate high major prospects. 

2 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

What they told him he wasn't good enough to play on their top team? Lol, not shocking, he isn't. Their 2025 team is loaded with legitimate high major prospects. 

Good thing he's 2024. And they didn't tell him that lol 😆 😂

Edited by btownqb

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

No.  I actually have been battling the flu.. we also have a 4 week old at home.  

I streamed all three games though.  Very pleased with our showing. I am pretty sure we beat Attucks this summer when Jack was healthy.  Attucks is a helluva team. 

Congratulations on the new baby.  I normally go but my friend who I normally go with fell and broke both wrists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’m just tired of not consistently winning and always having to worry about getting shooters, I’m tired of woodys defense that doesn’t work, I’m tired of being on the tournament bubble. I still trust Woody but his stubbornness holds us back.

We weren't on the bubble last year

Good grief people. What ever happened to having differing views without the condesecnsion?

What is wrong with this place lately? You all used to really debate with respect. Now everybody is dumb if they have a different view.

Seriously, its rampant people!   🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Good grief people. What ever happened to having differing views without the condesecnsion?

What is wrong with this place lately? You all used to really debate with respect. Now everybody is dumb if they have a different view.

giphy(4)(21).gif.3b3bb844efd33eb5a18b7fc65b42f7f5.gif

Oh.... condescension

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Preach buddy preach!!!!!!

2 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

One of the reasons I post very little anymore is due to the HSN Factcheckers. I am sure I will get blasted for my comment. 

On 1/2/2024 at 3:39 PM, btownqb said:

Anyways.. Mullins is a player IU should for sure be after. Can't fault him for liking Shrews though. 

I’m sure Shrews is telling him he can come in and start… and from what I’ve seen of ND, he probably will. Brey didn’t exactly leave the cupboard full. 

2 hours ago, Boiler Sam said:

I’m sure Shrews is telling him he can come in and start… and from what I’ve seen of ND, he probably will. Brey didn’t exactly leave the cupboard full. 

Not sure what Shrews is selling, but I get a strong vibe that IU is telling him he will play. He might be the best shooter on IU's roster if he were on this years team.

1 minute ago, KDB said:

Not sure what Shrews is selling, but I get a strong vibe that IU is telling him he will play. He might be the best shooter on IU's roster if he were on this years team.

If I am a guard and a shooter I would have to question if Woodson's offense will put me in a position to succeed. They don't run very many plays to get the shooters a good shot.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If I am a guard and a shooter I would have to question if Woodson's offense will put me in a position to succeed. They don't run very many plays to get the shooters a good shot.

I like to think that's cause we have no shooters.  I think our bigs would be way more generous with kicking the ball out if they were confident we'd hit shots.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 1