2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

53 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Not every player needs to be an electric, five star athlete.  Complementary pieces are key and a 6’5 knock down shooter like Mullins is a plus because he opens spacing for other guys.  I am hopeful on Mullins. 

He’s also a lot more athletic than he gets credit for. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

What is his interest level in IU on a scale of 1-10?

He is very interested in IU. As long as we continue to pursue him we will have very solid chance.

I have been told multiple times that it could very well come down to IU, ND and Purdue in the end by someone who would 100% know.

I think IU and ND matter the most currently, with ND having put more time into the recruitment at this point.

13 minutes ago, KDB said:

He is very interested in IU. As long as we continue to pursue him we will have very solid chance.

I have been told multiple times that it could very well come down to IU, ND and Purdue in the end by someone who would 100% know.

I think IU and ND matter the most currently, with ND having put more time into the recruitment at this point.

What position does he play compared to other 2025’s Sisley and Haralson

On 10/13/2023 at 10:20 AM, 94Bulldog said:

I saw him out and about this past weekend, not sure he’s 6’5 anymore either.  Looks closer to 6’7.

I take this back, there’s a picture of him, Sisley and Big Dog Robinson from yesterday on Twitter.  Mullins is definitely 2-3 inches shorter than both who are 6’7.  Maybe I’m shrinking as I get older.  Regardless, still think he’d be a great get.

• Like 1

If we could land this kid with Derik, Boogie and Liam I’m gonna geek and freak. IF we have room or even want to add anyone else it would be gravy.

But I really want this kid because an athletic shooter who’d likely stick around four years brings some of the core stability we need to build around.

Add him to Cupps and we have stability in the backcourt for a few years to plug one and done‘s around 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

If we could land this kid with Derik, Boogie and Liam I’m gonna geek and freak. IF we have room or even want to add anyone else it would be gravy.

But I really want this kid because an athletic shooter who’d likely stick around four years brings some of the core stability we need to build around.

Add him to Cupps and we have stability in the backcourt for a few years to plug one and done‘s around 

I don’t think Liam and boogie will be here when he gets here which is ok because it means our staff developed them and recruits will notice if it’s happening year after year. Then we will start winning recruiting battles over UK because he hasn’t been developing the players that come in as fringe First rounders like he used to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I don’t think Liam and boogie will be here when he gets here which is ok because it means our staff developed them and recruits will notice if it’s happening year after year. Then we will start winning recruiting battles over UK because he hasn’t been developing the players that come in as fringe First rounders like he used to

I forgot he’s 2025 🤦🏻‍♂️